Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Stickman:

FMG,

Any sneek peaks of the new dice, or will you be too crunched to put up the pre-orders to match the release of Europe 40?

Sample pictures of the NEW COMBAT DICE are in another thread in this forum.

EDIT: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=16012.60

Finally original italian units!

• Customizer

HEY FMG!
    Did you get the production samples yet?  What about the France and ANZAC combat dice?  We’re going crazy waiting to see them and place our orders.

By the way, do you have a prototype pic of the submarine?  We never got to see that unit.  Or are you just going to wait on that one until you get the production pieces?

• @knp7765:

HEY FMG!
    What about the France and ANZAC combat dice?  We’re going crazy waiting to see them and place our orders.

See three posts up from this one.

• '12

I am SOOO ready to lay down the money for these!  Dice, pieces, all.  Go nicely with my custom-stained wood 5’ X 10’ board!!  If y’all’s pieces were going to be custom painted I’d pay FAT money, but…awww who’m I kidding, I’d still pay FAT money!  My only concern was in paying for each set one by one only to see others get them cheaper as an entire set later, but if it helps get them done, I’ll take one for the team and buy them ASAP!  FMG, keep up the AWESOME work!

Any chance you guys can make Canadian roundels while you’re at it (maybe a later expansion set with Can dice/roundels/setup/pieces)??  If you do, I’ll buy that set too!  :-D
    -Jim

• '10

@DFWSupertrooper:

I am SOOO ready to lay down the money for these!  Dice, pieces, all.  Go nicely with my custom-stained wood 5’ X 10’ board!!  If y’all’s pieces were going to be custom painted I’d pay FAT money, but…awww who’m I kidding, I’d still pay FAT money!  My only concern was in paying for each set one by one only to see others get them cheaper as an entire set later, but if it helps get them done, I’ll take one for the team and buy them ASAP!  FMG, keep up the AWESOME work!

Any chance you guys can make Canadian roundels while you’re at it (maybe a later expansion set with Can dice/roundels/setup/pieces)??  If you do, I’ll buy that set too!  :-D
    -Jim

We are working on some surprises also…

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

@DFWSupertrooper:

-Jim

This may have been asked before but why did you use a recon armored car for the Italian mech inf instead of the autoprotetto s37 APC?

Thanks

• '10

@moralecheck:

@FieldMarshalGames:

@DFWSupertrooper:

-Jim

It was more common and more where actually used in Combat during the war.

This may have been asked before but why did you use a recon armored car for the Italian mech inf instead of the autoprotetto s37 APC?

Thanks

• '12

@FieldMarshalGames:

@DFWSupertrooper:

-Jim

Oh YEAH!  I love surprises - especailly from you guys!  Superb QUALITY and attention to detail - very happy with my dice and I’m ordering all my A&A stuff from you guys here on out (including my existing pre-order for the game)!

-Jim

• '10

Where are those Italians? I think they need to be upgraded to mechanized units so they will get here faster!

• '10

BIG NEWS NEXT WEEK

Announcement will be made after the release of AAE40 Next week. (There is already enough excitement on this board)

I will say no more on the subject…

• Yes!!!

• OMG  :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

• @FieldMarshalGames:

BIG NEWS NEXT WEEK

Announcement will be made after the release of AAE40 Next week. (There is already enough excitement on this board)

Does this ‘NEWS’ mean I have to get my cc ready? :lol:

• '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

BIG NEWS NEXT WEEK

• not a scond to soon FMG. vry good indeed

• Yea i need these pieces by 8/24 or latest delivery by 9/2/10

• '10

@Imperious:

Yea i need these pieces by 8/24 or latest delivery by 9/2/10

Yes IL that is a big 10/4 although I probably will not have my AAE1940 before 09/06/10 at the earliest.

• Customizer

Does anybody know how FMG will be shipping the Italian combat units?  Will they be loose in bags like in the A&A games or will they be on sprues like the pieces you get from Table Tactics?

• my prior orders from FMG has been well protected. so i am sure that they will send it in an armour as thick as a panther’s armour.
    deutschland uber alles. my king tigers will roll over moscow G3-G4

• I hope its a nice sturdy white box with grafics on the side. Decals on the corners and top will be fine.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m