Starlingrad
    Cacacus Oil Fields
    Middle East Oil Fields??
    Kiev??

Italy

(3) West Sicily,East Scily, Malta, Giburultar, Crepte
    Cairo
    Suez

The one with ?? are one that may make it but I am not sure about.
    Anyone have any others, or hate some of mine.

• Can you please post ideas that are not actually in the games in this section?

• Sorry, I thought that been that I was gussing what they would be (like the Cadinain Income thread or the French threads) rather than setting up my own set of rules would make it belong in Europe 40.

Sorry IL.

Still, anyone like them.

• US
    5 IPCs - All allied powers control their capitals
    5 IPCs - No Axis units in any African territories
    5 IPCs - No Axis units in any Scandinavian territories

UK
    5 IPCs - No convoys can be raided by Germany or Italy this collect income phase
    5 IPCs - Allies control 3 of 4 of the following: Gibraltar, Malta, Cyprus, Crete

USSR
    5/10 - Russia’s Moscow territory IPC value goes from 5 to 10 when Russia is at war
    2/8 - Russia’s Archangel Territory IPC value goes from 2 to 8 when the United States and United Kingdom are at war
    5 IPCs - Russia controls more German and or Italian territories than Germany or Italy controls of Russia’s
    5 IPCs - Russia controls Warsaw (One time only)

France
    5 IPCs - France controls all it’s original territories
    5 IPCs - An axis power controls only 2 territories

Germany
    5 IPCs - Axis powers control 4 of 5 of the following: Central France, Brittany, Vichy France, Morocco, Algeria
    5 IPCs - Axis powers control 3 of 5 the following: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Vyborg
    5 IPCs - Axis powers control any 5 Russian Territories
    5 IPCs - Axis powers control an originally Russian Victory City

Italy
    5 IPCs - Axis powers control 3 of 4 of the following: Gibraltar, Malta, Cyprus, Crete
    5 IPCs - Axis powers control 3 of 4 of the following: Suez, Egypt, Trans-Jordan, Palestine
    5 IPCs - No Allied combat or surface naval vessels are in sea zones: [Mediterranean Sea zones]

• The NOs have gotten away from the “hold your ground” NOs of AA50

In that game you were rewarded for having what you started with

In AA40, pacific in particular, most NOs seem to have you go out and get something ESPECIALY for the axis, who’s National objectives were to go out and capture ground.

Some allied NAs are holding youur ground, but you lose them swiftly, which makes you feel what the allies felt “wow, ive got to get that back, it is important to me!”

• @oztea
    I like the NOs. History flavour is great.

One comment on France’s NOso
    @oztea:

5 IPCs - France controls all it’s original territories
    5 IPCs - An axis power controls only 2 territories

These two are mutually exclusive. If you change the second to ‘An axis power controls less than 3 territories’, then France can qualify for 10 IPCs if they control all their territory.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m