• Free shipping for us Residents if you purchase over 100$ of gameboards at www.coolstuffinc.com

I feel like I’m advertising for this website haha :P They should pay me for this

Note that free shipping only applies to certain locations in the USA. Go check it out. I’ve ordered my AA50 from them, and I also sell/buy cards from them

Robert

• Got my 2 P40 games preordered!!

Also, the good thing about waiting 8-9 months for E40 is that since there are new units, costs and additional rules, and many more territories and sea zones than before, it will take some time to get used to the new aspects of the game.

AA50 had new territories and a couple of new rules and such but the sea zones remained nearly the same.  It was truly a “deluxe” version of Revised.  G40 by comparison will truly be a new dynamic game.

Waiting 8-9 more months for the other one is tough but it will give everyone time to get used to the play of these new games.  By the time E40 comes out, it will be an easier transition to G40- believe me that’s the ONLY good thing about waiting!! :-)

• There is nothing good about waiting. Give me the game now!

• well we have a little over a month left…

• Somebody need to put one of those countdown things in this forum

• Is there anymore news on where to buy this game in the UK?  I don’t have a local gaming store in Liverpool to support and I had to import AA50.  I’d rather buy from the UK to get a prompt delivery.

Anyone else from the UK know where to pre order this game?

• In other news… Field Marshall games can import the game for me from the US.  W000tttt!!!

• @General:

In other news… Field Marshall games can import the game for me from the US.  W000tttt!!!

Field Marshall Games is awesome.  I am going to buy their Catan spacers and Dice Tower for Xmas.  They have my 2 favorite games besides chess- the best boardgames ever- Axis and Allies and Catan- awesome!!!

• I just pre ordered the game from Field Marshal Games. It ended up costing around 86 USD with shipping to Europe. But now I received an email from FMG telling me to pay 42.77 USD to them via PayPal. I have already payed 86 USD via PayPal.

Not being used to ordering things online from the US, I dont get what the extra 42 USD are for. Can someone enlighten me?

• I know that their was a change over the last few years. I sent something to Canada and the cost of shipping was way out of line.

• Probably because of terrorist activity.

• @Raeder:

I just pre ordered the game from Field Marshal Games. It ended up costing around 86 USD with shipping to Europe. But now I received an email from FMG telling me to pay 42.77 USD to them via PayPal. I have already payed 86 USD via PayPal.

Not being used to ordering things online from the US, I dont get what the extra 42 USD are for. Can someone enlighten me?

It’s for international shipping.

• I will be buying online after Christmas. As for supporting my local game store…They want 90 bucks for the game. Amazon wants 60. I would happily pay 90 or more for a reprint of anniversary (which I missed out on) but based on what I have read online this game, while it looks like a lot fun, isn’t up to snuff with no IPCs, a lack of pieces, and rule book that is filled with errata and misspellings.  The main reason I am considering this game is to combine with upcoming europe (I don’t think a reprint of AA 50 is really coming based on posts here and at WOTC).

I have good collection of navy minatures which might help with the lack of tac bombers…not really sure yet.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m