• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

'nough said.

• 2007 AAR League

RIP.

BillyMays[1].jpg

• So I guess Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett, and MJ (and others) are all chopped liver?

• Farah Fawcett, and MJ (and others) are all chopped liver?

who?

With all the world wondering about the untimely death of Ed McMahon ( AKA The king of Talk) who was in the prime of life and all the conspiracy theories about how he died, these others have been ignored.

They even have a raffle on who will be able to attend Ed McMahons memorial service tomorrow at the staple center.

• @Imperious:

Farah Fawcett, and MJ (and others) are all chopped liver?

who?

With all the world wondering about the untimely death of Ed McMahon ( AKA The king of Talk) who was in the prime of life and all the conspiracy theories about how he died, these others have been ignored.

They even have a raffle on who will be able to attend Ed McMahons memorial service tomorrow at the staple center.

I take that as sarcasm.  :lol: I haven’t seen anything but Michael related stuff even in the wake of Steve McNair, Robert McNamara, and Karl Madden’s death.

• Micheal who?

Seriously, when ED McMahon died its like the internet froze up with people goggling: “McMahon dies”

He was so close to being the new Raider Quarterback that i was gonna buy season tickets to watch him in action.

• @Jermofoot:

@Imperious:

who?

I take that as sarcasm.  :lol: I haven’t seen anything but Michael related stuff even in the wake of Steve McNair, Robert McNamara, and Karl Madden’s death.

Steve Mc Nair’s death was a shock. I’ve always thought he was one of the best pure football players.

I will always remember Steve Mc Nair as a Houston Oiler getting grabbed from behind by Dallas Cowboys Defensive Tackle Chad Hennings and watching Mc Nair flip the 275 pound guy over his back and escaping a sure sack.

• Well ED McMahon could be his backup at least.

Look at what Don Strock did for the browns back in 1988. Still useful at his age.

• @Imperious:

Micheal who?

Seriously, when ED McMahon died its like the internet froze up with people goggling: “McMahon dies”

He was so close to being the new Raider Quarterback that i was gonna buy season tickets to watch him in action.

Good thing TO went to the Bills because I don’t think they could exist on the same team again.

@ABWorsham:

@Jermofoot:

@Imperious:

who?

Steve Mc Nair’s death was a shock. I’ve always thought he was one of the best pure football players.

I will always remember Steve Mc Nair as a Houston Oiler getting grabbed from behind by Dallas Cowboys Defensive Tackle Chad Hennings and watching Mc Nair flip the 275 pound guy over his back and escaping a sure sack.

One of my favorite Cowboys game memories is Jay Novacek hurdling the sole defender for a run in score on Thanksgiving Day.  Too bad I can’t find a vid of it.  Or of the one you are talking about.

Novacek was an awesomely solid TE back in the day, but I think Witten is creating a new legacy.

I don’t know Ed.  I do know Billy, he was on “Pitchmen” and was pretty famous to me.  /shrug.

• @Cmdr:

I don’t know Ed.  I do know Billy, he was on “Pitchmen” and was pretty famous to me.  /shrug.

You don’t know Ed McMahon?  :-o  :?

I don’t mean personally…just know of him.  Oh, in that case, I’ll tell you.  He started the WWF, which protects panda bears or some crap.

• Ed was the “king of talk”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhVxy6XlsAM&feature=related

Too bad he died so young.

• Not only was Ed Carson’s side kick he was a Marine Aviator in WWII and Korea.

Well, Jermo, it is the World Wrestling Federation (I presume) and I’m a girl.  I cannot, for the life of me, understand why I wouldn’t know about Ed McMahon. hehe.  wink

Anyway, there have been two tribute shows to Billy on Pitchmen now, I think that’s a bit overkill.  Yes, it’s horrible that he died at 51 with a daughter who looks to be all of 3 or 4 years old, and yes, he was a very well known, furry, teddy bear, but….

• @Cmdr:

Well, Jermo, it is the World Wrestling Federation (I presume) and I’m a girl.  I cannot, for the life of me, understand why I wouldn’t know about Ed McMahon. hehe.  wink

Actually it was a joke - I was conflating people and organizations.

Vince McMahon (not Ed) started the WWF (which became the WWE), the wrestling organization; not to be confused with the WWF (which sued the other WWF for acronym rights) which is the World Wildlife Fund, which has a panda as a logo.

So now it’s not funny since I had to explain it…  :|

• Actually it would be a good idea for both the WWF organizations to have Panda matches where they wrestle as cage fighters. I would pay to see that and i’m quite sure the other WWF would make alot of money off that. Kids would love it!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m