• @frimmel:

You know I found a woman in congress to.

LOL! Was she hiding under a rock? There are actually 68 in the House and 14 in the Senate. Which is good because women are 15% of the population  :roll:

• @Smacktard:

@frimmel:

You know I found a woman in congress to.

LOL! Was she hiding under a rock? There are actually 68 in the House and 14 in the Senate. Which is good because women are 15% of the population  :roll:

:x Typo. I had orginally  intended to link just to Madam Speaker’s profile.  :x

So what are you arguing for?

Equality of oppurtunity or equality of outcome?

It seems to me to be for equality of outcome.

As I have provided evidence that women are being afforded and are availing themselves of oppurtunity.

• Okay just so I got this right.  :?

Woman (I suspect fictional. Any evidence of gang-rape as punishment in Pakistan or are you engaging in hyperbole?) in Pakistan is punished (excessively) for breaking the rules (silly or unjust rules) therefore that the US congress is not made up of women in the same proportion as the population electing it, that is a sign of the oppression of women?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

The problem is, if you witness a rape in Pakistan then you also committed the rape of that woman, and of course, only men can be witnesses in Pakistan therefore, there are no rapes of women in Pakistan.

Or so it has been explained to me by a Pakistani Woman who immigrated (and no longer covers herself in public!)

As for Women’s Suffrage, I still think that’s a misnomer.  When women “got the right to vote” what really happened is men were given the right to vote the way THEY wanted too, instead of voting the way they were TOLD TOO by their wives.

But to be honest and truthful, women in American society used to be pregnant every other year with a child or children (back then they were children, not fetal tissue) and jumping up on a horse and riding 50 miles to the closest government building to cast your vote, just did not make physical, logical or emotional sense.  It was much easier for the man to take a day off after the harvest, get on his horse, ride out, vote for the entire family (the way his wife TOLD HIM TO VOTE) and come back for dinner afterward.

• stay on topic people.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m