• '10

The 2011 Patron support drive is moving along very slowly! I have noticed a LOT of people posting about all of the combat units that they have purchased. But where are all the supporters of this forum at? It only takes $10.00 to become a bronze Patron. That is just petty cash compared to all that has been spent by members on games and new units! Just curious.

• My understanding of the discussion on this thread…

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=23541.0

…is that djensen has not launched any official 2011 Patron support campaign, and that he’ll be saying more about this later.  People seem to have been signing up as 2011 patrons anyway, unilaterally, and it appears that it was FMG who got the ball rolling on this unofficial campaign.

An odd situation we ran into with the 2010 campaign is that (as I recall) it got started late in 2010, so that just a month or so later we were in 2011 and everyone’s badges immediately looked a year out of date.  We seem to be heading for the same situation this year, at least as far as the unofficial campaign is going.  Perhaps it would make more sense for support campaigns to be positioned at the start of the year for which the badge will apply – and, who knows, perhaps that’s what djensen has in mind regarding official campaigns.

• '10

The 2011 Patron support drive is officially started. You can read about it in the Website/Forum Discussion.

• @Fishmoto37:

The 2011 Patron support drive is officially started. You can read about it in the Website/Forum Discussion.

Ah, I see it now.  I wasn’t looking at the stickied topics, so I missed it the first time.  I’ve now sent in my contribution for 2011.

• '10

@CWO:

@Fishmoto37:

Ah, I see it now.  I wasn’t looking at the stickied topics, so I missed it the first time.  I’ve now sent in my contribution for 2011.

Good man! Spread the word.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m