• In early 2017, I saw a revised A&A 1914 rule book posted online, most likely in pdf format. Now though, I can’t find it. Beyond the errata listed in the 10/19/14 & 3/31/15 FAQs, it contained a more detailed, bullet-pointed Russian Revolution rule, an entry about Constantinople on page 11, and a host of other things large and small. Anyone know where I can find this revised rule book now?

• @20YearsAgo Welcome to the forum :smile:

Have you tried https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/133956/axis-allies-wwi-1914/files ?

Maybe you’ll find what you are looking for, as there are some user created (unofficial) rules files available.

Good luck :smiley:

• I appreciate your help but what I’m looking for isn’t in those sections. Somewhere, I swear, I found a completely revised color rule book. Everything was formatted to make it look very much like the original rule book. Occasionally, to accommodate the additional text lines, some of the pictures were changed or revised. When I saw it, I printed out a copy and then, rather than saving it, physically cut-and-pasted/taped the changes onto the hard-copy original rule book that came with my game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m