• Yup yup it’s time for that talk.

How do you get a girl to have seks with you? O_o?

Edit: I think my karma is going to take a dive…

• I would challenge a girl for a game of A&A revised edition.
    Not low luck of course…… 
    The loser will be totally dominated, winner takes all…  :mrgreen:

• Yea, like your average girl is going to be turned on by AA,……LMAO!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Your right, you karma is at -20!!!  :-o

• 2007 AAR League

1 word … rufie!
    :lol: Just kidding … are you really asking this on an A&A site?!

A great example of what kind of answers you’re going to get is shown 2 posts above mine 8-)

But on a serious note … I just sweet talk them and then I get them in my bed :-P

• Are you serious, Bean?

• Of course to an extent I am serious =p But mostly it was for the funny responses.

• @Bean:

Yup yup it’s time for that talk.

How do you get a girl to have seks with you? O_o?

Be me!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

Who gets turned on sexually by axis and allies!?!?!?

And why do you have to treat sex like an attack and domination game?  Just let it progress naturally, if it feels right, try for it.

• I’ve always kind of wondered since the way I have grown up it just seems like seks is like some forbidden thing and girls are always refusing it before they don’t want to be seen as objects. But then I watch TV and movies and it seems like there all the girls are loose and have seks all the time. I don’t know what to think =p

Oh Jen, that was a big zing. The real question is who ISN’T turned on sexually by A&A…?

And why do you have to treat sex like an attack and domination game?  Just let it progress naturally, if it feels right, try for it.

The problem is guessing if the other person feels like it’s the right time too, because if you guess wrong it’s over! ; /

• 2007 AAR League

How old are you Bean?

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

We are raised not to give it away because historically there were significant consequences for getting pregnant out of wedlock.  Remember, just a few decades ago there was no 15 minute procedure to terminate a pregnancy.  So women became the gate keepers on sexual responsibility.

Not so true anymore.  Women want it just as much as men.  And even if you pick a bad time, it’s not game over.  It’s just not going to happen that night.

• I “got lucky” for the first time when I was 11.

Since that was 27 years ago, I do not remember the details…

However uninterrupted time in a safe, private and secure location, along with VERY slow, very sensual, and very easy physical tenderness was a major factor for the ones in my mid teens.

By my late teens, it was brazen and open.

• So women became the gate keepers on sexual responsibility.

This reminds me; they keep condoms in the “feminine hygiene” section where I work. It’s hilarious!

How old are you Bean?

Um, we’re all children at heart, right?

• 2007 AAR League

@Bean:

So women became the gate keepers on sexual responsibility.

This reminds me; they keep condoms in the “feminine hygiene” section where I work. It’s hilarious!

How old are you Bean?

Um, we’re all children at heart, right?

So you’re 15?
    :lol: :wink:

• what does “seks talk” mean anyway?

• One word: Awkward

• @Cmdr:

If anyone, I thought it would be you Jennifer……lol  :lol:

• @Cmdr:

We are raised not to give it away because historically there were significant consequences for getting pregnant out of wedlock.  Remember, just a few decades ago there was no 15 minute procedure to terminate a pregnancy.  So women became the gate keepers on sexual responsibility.

The only consequences were self induced shame inspired by unfound religious beliefs.  And abortions have been around for thousands of years.

Ok, Bean, here’s how you get a girl to have sex with you:

Have money, or power, but money is better.
    If not (or additionally) be physically attractive.
    And to a less degree, be funny, interesting, and/or understanding.

Now, the hard part.  You must be aloof and uninterested.  People, but especially girls, hate it if you don’t give them attention.  Try to steal it for yourself. And don’t forget the badboy image, so get a motorcycle and tattoos. Then they’ll be begging you.

Step 3, put peg A in slot B.  Remove, repeat.  The end.

• '19 Moderator

It’s probably easier to go to Nevada and do it the old fashoned way and pay for it.

• 2007 AAR League

yes, thats the easiest.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m