Axis & Allies Global 1940 2nd. House Rules Expansion

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

Inspired by Larry Harris’ advice concerning House Rules, we have developed an Expanded set of House Rules: “EXPANSION RULES for use with Axis & Allies Global 1940”.
    We have attached a short introduction to this post.

All Axis & Allies players using House Rules know, that from the moment you get an idea to a certain House Rule - and until that House Rule is tested multiple times - to outcome might be somewhat different than originally intended.

Nonetheless, you know when you’ve got it right. When that House Rule is implemented in the game - and it works - there is no going back.

We, the Danish Axis & Allies Community, would truly appreciate feedback and comments from the entire Axis & Allies community on our House Rules Expansion.

Please note: the attached file to this post is only a short introduction. There is more to come…much more.

Best regards
    The Captain
    Axis & Allies Global 1940 House Rules Expansion, introduction.pdf

• @the-captain looks pretty sweet. Not sure what this means

141.5Counters & Markers: You might want to use the full color markers & counters that come along with these G40 EXPANSION RULES, if you don’t already have eligible playing pieces.

Is this something for sale ?

• @barnee Hi Barnee,

This is not for sale - it is for free. I am still working on the last editing details (graphics etc.)

I will release everything as soon as I have ready - hopefully by the end of this month.

• @the-captain Right on Captain ! I read through it and seems way cool ! Do you play online at all ? Triplea ? Could adapt some of it for online play. At any rate, looking forward to your other rules :)

• @barnee Hi Barnee,

Some players in our play groups have used online TripleA since september 2020.

We have created a House Rules Basic Expansion - and I believe these rules are implemented in TripleA online.

These rules include a limited amount of units and rules selected from the entire Axis & Allies Global 1940 2E House Rules Expansion.

I dont play online myself (unfortunately) - the only reason being that the Axis & Allies Global 1940 2E House Rules Expansion is not implemented in TripleA online. If - and when - that happends, I will definitely play online.

Thanks for your votes. I truly appreciate it:+1:

• @the-captain said in Axis & Allies Global 1940 2nd. House Rules Expansion:

…Some players in our play groups have used online TripleA since september 2020.

We have created a House Rules Basic Expansion - and I believe these rules are implemented in TripleA online. …

Would you ask them to post the file ? I couldn’t find it on map DLs. I’m reading through everything again and while edit will be required for some of the rules, I think it can get close to 90-95%. Maybe 80% edit free.

At any rate, I’m gonna take a crack at it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m