Enlarged A&AR game board. Check it out!

• If you are a hardcore A&AR player this is for you.  Are you sick of not having enough room to place the pieces on the board? If so, you need to check this out!!  I have a game board that is 3 times larger than the original board, 53inches by 31inches.  Yes custom built!  Plenty of room on even the smallest territories.  This item took many weeks of planning and preparation along with a few more to bring it together.  Your eyes will light up with glee on how great the detail is on such a large board.  If you are interested obtaining such an item and have the resources please email me and I will send you pictures and video.  Please remember, only if you have the resources and are serious enough about this game to make such an investment.  Thank you  eldredge_7@hotmail.com

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Could you post a photo here? It might save you a lot of e-mail. Seeing the board will help me decide if I want to ask the cost.

• @sabaka26:

…This item took many weeks of planning and preparation along with a few more to bring it togethe…

and yet no photograph for all that labour?

Smells like a scam, no offense.

• No, this is no scam.  This is the real deal.  i will post the pictures tonight when I get home.  I am more interested in people seeing the video footage, which I can not post.  So I will post the pictures and if you are interested I will send you the video via email.  Thank you

• @sabaka26:

If you are a hardcore A&AR player this is for you.  Are you sick of not having enough room to place the pieces on the board? If so, you need to check this out!!  I have a game board that is 3 times larger than the original board, 53inches by 31inches.  Yes custom built!  Plenty of room on even the smallest territories.  This item took many weeks of planning and preparation along with a few more to bring it together.  Your eyes will light up with glee on how great the detail is on such a large board.  If you are interested obtaining such an item and have the resources please email me and I will send you pictures and video.  Please remember, only if you have the resources and are serious enough about this game to make such an investment.  Thank you  eldredge_7@hotmail.com

No, this is no scam.

It just SOUNDS like one, lolz.

• well lets see the pics. I hope you all know you can download a larger map for revised under AARHE. You can use the map and OOB rules if your playing on the phase 2 map. Only difference is some additional VC are outlined in a DIFFERENT COLOR so you can ignore them.

• Here is the first one

[attachment deleted by admin]

• @Imperious:

well lets see the pics. I hope you all know you can download a larger map for revised under AARHE. You can use the map and OOB rules if your playing on the phase 2 map. Only difference is some additional VC are outlined in a DIFFERENT COLOR so you can ignore them.

I’m looking but can’t find it - link?

here the link:

http://www.axisandallies.org/node/223#attachments

• This board is made of wood.  It folds up for storage.  It was all hand painted with artist acrylic paint.

• Looks nice, done with lots of care. But to me it isn’t big until you can put the starting units in a territory lists on the map. It is a nice board why are you getting rid of it?

• Just to get an idea how much are you asking for it?

• @AA:

Just to get an idea how much are you asking for it?

I let people know that after they make offers.  I have a few offers and am waiting to see if anyone at this site makes a higher offer.  We made it to sell.  The next one we will probably make will be bigger, better detailed and will have built in velt lined storage boxes in the board.  If you are interested make an offer by emailing me at eldredge_7@hotmail.com.  Thank you

• WOW! its hard to imagine somebody actually painting a replica of the revised map… its not like you can make a mistake and get away with it.

• What are the dimensions of that thing? It looks huge, which I’m sure it is!  :-o :-P

• @General_D.Fox:

What are the dimensions of that thing? It looks huge, which I’m sure it is!  :-o :-P

The map is 53 inches by 31.  The whole folding board is 6 ft by 3 and half.

• Any more offers?  It will be sold this week.  Please let me know.  Thank you!

• Hi S

Do you have any info on the costs for printing out your large board. I mean you must have needed a blueprinter.  And it must have cost hundreds.

Has anyone else got any info experience or instruction to share about attempting to print the board?

Thx

Lawrence

• That guy sold his copies ( 2007)

• this first pic is what i had been using, i manually printed things out in one page sections via “print selection” command and pieced them all together, and laminated them with clear packing tape. Ultimately it proved to be a little larger than the default gameboard like I wanted, but still sloppy looking and with some bumps here and there which complicated unit placement due to tipping or sliding:

it was larger enough than the default board that things in europe didn’t seem so crowded anymore, but shoddy looking still, and that can wear on the nerves.

So I finally said enough is enough, and took the map pdf file on a jump drive down to minuteman press in London Kentucky and had them blow it up and laminate it….it costed $118 IPCs U.S. Dollars.

Its 2 foot by 3 foot, and gives us plenty of room for stacks. I got tired of kenny’s fat fingers knocking over my german stacks and scattering them across europe…he says my money was wasted because “those damn germans were going across europe anyway I just helped you out is all”.

but here it is:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m