Enlarged A&AR game board. Check it out!

• This board is made of wood.  It folds up for storage.  It was all hand painted with artist acrylic paint.

• Looks nice, done with lots of care. But to me it isn’t big until you can put the starting units in a territory lists on the map. It is a nice board why are you getting rid of it?

• Just to get an idea how much are you asking for it?

• @AA:

Just to get an idea how much are you asking for it?

I let people know that after they make offers.  I have a few offers and am waiting to see if anyone at this site makes a higher offer.  We made it to sell.  The next one we will probably make will be bigger, better detailed and will have built in velt lined storage boxes in the board.  If you are interested make an offer by emailing me at eldredge_7@hotmail.com.  Thank you

• WOW! its hard to imagine somebody actually painting a replica of the revised map… its not like you can make a mistake and get away with it.

• What are the dimensions of that thing? It looks huge, which I’m sure it is!  :-o :-P

• @General_D.Fox:

What are the dimensions of that thing? It looks huge, which I’m sure it is!  :-o :-P

The map is 53 inches by 31.  The whole folding board is 6 ft by 3 and half.

• Any more offers?  It will be sold this week.  Please let me know.  Thank you!

• Hi S

Do you have any info on the costs for printing out your large board. I mean you must have needed a blueprinter.  And it must have cost hundreds.

Has anyone else got any info experience or instruction to share about attempting to print the board?

Thx

Lawrence

• That guy sold his copies ( 2007)

• this first pic is what i had been using, i manually printed things out in one page sections via “print selection” command and pieced them all together, and laminated them with clear packing tape. Ultimately it proved to be a little larger than the default gameboard like I wanted, but still sloppy looking and with some bumps here and there which complicated unit placement due to tipping or sliding:

it was larger enough than the default board that things in europe didn’t seem so crowded anymore, but shoddy looking still, and that can wear on the nerves.

So I finally said enough is enough, and took the map pdf file on a jump drive down to minuteman press in London Kentucky and had them blow it up and laminate it….it costed $118 IPCs U.S. Dollars.

Its 2 foot by 3 foot, and gives us plenty of room for stacks. I got tired of kenny’s fat fingers knocking over my german stacks and scattering them across europe…he says my money was wasted because “those damn germans were going across europe anyway I just helped you out is all”.

but here it is:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m