The Map Modification Question

• you are now allowed to attack neutral territories
    you may also get them to join your side thru diplomatic dices
    some neutrals have armies (most apparently Spain, Turkey, Sweden)

check out the latest draft under “phase 8: diplomacy”
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=7188.0

So is this “attacking”? I think this would give them a enemy “diplomatic chit”…

GG

• how come many continent lines have improved in realism (eg. Gilbratar, Japan, Pacific Islands) but you don’t want to change Turkey so that it shows clearer you can now move between Turkey and Balkans?

what was the base map you used?

+++ i still used the base map (original) but tracing was done with some minor considerations. The opening is large to show its easy to move into the balkans w/o looking too weird… (like a flood occured)

• @Guerrilla:

So is this “attacking”? I think this would give them a enemy “diplomatic chit”…

well the neutral isn’t on your team and you move troops there you attack it
    it joins the enemy immediately

what do you mean “diplomactic chit”?

another words, it decreases from your side one level…

GG

• when a neutral is attacked by you  it immediatly becomes a full bar ally of the nearest enemy player. They have full use of it: economics, military

• @Imperious:

+++ i still used the base map (original) but tracing was done with some minor considerations. The opening is large to show its easy to move into the balkans w/o looking too weird… (like a flood occured)

oh, like 2nd edition map or something? cos it looks different to revised
    opening is large to show its easy to move into balkans? move into Balkans from where?

• hows the “no Italy map” coming along?
    added VC in yet?

have you adjusted the Turkey area so its easily seen you can move from Balkans in Turkey?
    and add the canal “double line” and position it so its clear you need control of Turkey to go into Black Sea…

• I will start on it this weekend…

I will add an arrow to show linkage for turkey

canal for suez and panama will have those lines

actually turkey should be the same treatment as suez … hence it should get the canal lines…

• yeah whats what I meant
    it should be the “double red lines” canal symbol
    since thats how our rules have it for Black Sea

just instead of in the middle of two territories (like Anglo-Egypt and Trans-Jordon) it’ll be  fully inside Turkey (like Panama)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m