• Did anyone see it on Comedy Central on Sunday?  That was one of the best roasts ive seen (it even beats the Pamela Anderson Roast.)  Poor Andy Dick was made fun of badly though…poor bastard. lol

• Yea i saw it twice. That guy that does the Shatner impression should have done a much better job. I have tapes of him and hes the best impersonator for Shatner. He sure didnt show it. George Takai was the funniest along with that fat lady with the green dress.

I forgot to mention i have met Shatner twice.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

It’s the only roast I’ve seen I actually enjoyed.

• @Imperious:

Yea i saw it twice. That guy that does the Shatner impression should have done a much better job. I have tapes of him and hes the best impersonator for Shatner. He sure didnt show it. George Takai was the funniest along with that fat lady with the green dress.

wow!!
    And he’s Jewish AND Canadian.  If he spoke French, would that have been enough for you to have killed him??

• Hes an american now and he lives a mile from me. He certainly doesn’t act Canadian. I mean i never heard him complain about not getting an operation or anything. If you actually read my posts rather than just comment out of ignorance you would see my opinions on the “jews”. Your sounding more like M36 with each passing day… how is he going to feel knowing that?

and BTW why you starting something that has nothing to do with the thread?

• @Imperious:

Hes an american now and he lives a mile from me. He certainly doesn’t act Canadian. I mean i never heard him complain about not getting an operation or anything. If you actually read my posts rather than just comment out of ignorance you would see my opinions on the “jews”. Your sounding more like M36 with each passing day… how is he going to feel knowing that?

you know, this was awfully ignorant of me. 
    I’m really sorry about that.
    Afterall - he’s from Montreal - he must know SOME French . . . .

and BTW why you starting something that has nothing to do with the thread?

and BTW - has he yet complained of not receiving medical care at an ER? 
    whoops - of course not - he’s one of the 60% who can afford healthcare/has adequate insurance.

oh yeah - the answer to your question - i’m an ass sometimes.

Yes, he’s a Jewish Canadian.  I fail to see how nationality and race have any bearing on the man’s accomplishments.  Sure, he’s a mediocre actor, but look at what he’s done with the little skill God gave him!

And I guarentee you any American showing up at any American ER with an endangered life, limb or eye-sight receives medical care - regardless of insurance.  And we have plenty of volunteer medical clinics, pro-bono doctors and huge surpluses of medicines used for the rest of lifes ailments for those who truely cannot afford it.

As for the rest, they choose to not have health coverage.  I did too, until my husband got a job and he gets his coverage through them.  Before that, I just had a medical bond ($1,000,000.00) Cost me all of $100/year.  Oh yea, and anyone with $100 can get it, as long as you qualify for Life Insurance (don’t have to have it, but you have to be able to qualify, ie, no AIDS or Cancer, etc)

• @cystic:

@Imperious:

Yea i saw it twice. That guy that does the Shatner impression should have done a much better job. I have tapes of him and hes the best impersonator for Shatner. He sure didnt show it. George Takai was the funniest along with that fat lady with the green dress.

wow!!
    And he’s Jewish AND Canadian.  If he spoke French, would that have been enough for you to have killed him??

Id like to see Mel Gibson shove that fouton torpedo up his ass!!  :wink:

• 2007 AAR League

Wow I’m surprised I didn’t realy think this Roast was funny much at all. Pamela Anderson’s I thought was hilarious but William Shatner’s only made me laugh very little. :?

PHOTON torpedo!  :P~

• “My butt hurts after that roast.”

• We are paying the healthcare bill for criminals who enter our country illegaly, but we turn away citizens at the ER?

Yes, CC can be an ass some times.  And it makes sense from this post because I believe that is the part of his anatomy that did the thinking here.

• Everything is just fine… CC was a bit out of line and saw the error of his ways. lets move forward out of darkness.

Shatner did the best with what he had. poor acting but charisma to be sure.

• Shatner was the man. Almost anything Star Trek pwns, except that new series, which blows. Why is he not a good actor? I enjoy watching almost anything with him. I really like Adam West as well. They both were forced to be the same character over and over again. Adam West was so poor at one time he was being shot out of a cannon while dressed as Batman. Now that is dedication, or in dire need of money, either way its cool.

• @CrazyHomer87:

Shatner was the man. Almost anything Star Trek pwns, except that new series, which blows. Why is he not a good actor? I enjoy watching almost anything with him. I really like Adam West as well. They both were forced to be the same character over and over again. Adam West was so poor at one time he was being shot out of a cannon while dressed as Batman. Now that is dedication, or in dire need of money, either way its cool.

There is a song by Ben Folds - In Love - in which William Shatner does vocals (basically talks over the music). 
    The odd thing is Theivery Corporation did a remix of this song.
    The remix was better - IMO.

• Shatner?!! A Roast!?!
    I kin thinka better subjects.
    David Hasselhoff(World wide bad acting appeal.)
    Elvis(oh, wait!  He’s dead. But then so are most of these roasts.)
    John McCain/Hillary Clinton(Two new concepts in one… A duet roast/combined with a pre-presidential roast.) With the proviso that all politcal/candidate/topic ads are verbotten from party convention to Election.  Only the Roast will be shown once a day for two weeks before the election(8 PM ET) so as not to interfer…too much with FOOTBALL!!!)
    Come to think of it just show it as…
    Halftime entertainment for Monday Night Football the day before the election!

Come on guys n doll,
    Give Cystic a break.
    He’s a defrocked Moderator.  :-)
    Nuff said.
    He’s a normal  dude (Canadian [Intern?].)

Enough insults.

We all make mistakes.
    He tried to correct it.
    Give him credit.

You ain’t moved beyond nutin’.

• We allready moved past this…

• @Jennifer:

PHOTON torpedo!  :P~

It sounded like Jason Alexander said fouton.  LOLZ!

• Am i “defrocked”??
    I did resign, so did i defrock myself?  How is that different from gettin’ nekkid?

• 2007 AAR League

like a priest??

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m