While some are fightin' and dyin'…

• …I’m fatherin’ and cryin’.

9lb. 1oz. healthy baby boy - Nolan Emile “Milo” Roahrig - born 11:56 pm on December 22nd.  Not sure how to measure the duration of the laboring process but it was around 22 hours from initial puncture of the amniotic sac until he emerged fully from the womb.  The best Christmas present I’ve ever had.

All I can say is that it has been awesome.  And tiring, but mostly awesome.  This should excuse me from my inactivity as of late.  I’ll be glad to get back to the great discussions once everything is in order.

Hope everyone has enjoyed their holidays and time off.

• Congratulations!!!  :-D

• Congratulations!

An ancient Chinese proverb about children:
    For a year of prosperity, cultivate rice.
    For a decade of prosperity, cultivate trees.
    For a century of prosperity, cultivate people.

Happy New Year.

• Merry Christmas man, hope the new arrival doesn’t keep you awake too late :D.

• Congrats!  That’s fantastic news.
    I’ve punctured a few amniotic sacs - it tends to help speed the process up a little.  Still, 22 hours isn’t too bad . . . unless you’re the one in labor.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the little bundle of happiness.

• Merry Christmas Jermo and I hope you raise Nolan to be a part of the next generation of Axis and Allies fanatics :)u

Merry Christmas Jermofoot and Congrats!

• Congratulations on downloading a tricylcle motor!

More power to ya, no kids here, and no plans for any (my belated Christmas present to myself is going to be a Vasectomy next month)

Of course, now we can look forward to some posts from you at really odd hours as you take care of diapers, middle of the night feedings, etc. :-P

• Thanks everyone!

Of course he’ll be an A&A fan: that’s the whole reason I got him!

CC:
    Initially her water broke at a slow trickle, but we did have them punctured many hours later because the urge to push came on before she was fully dialated.  Once she got to the point to push, it took less than 25 minutes.  We tried the Bradley method, and she made it nearly drug-free except for a half-dose of Nubain (sp?) near the end.

• We tried the Bradley method…

HUH? like in milton bradley? damm you are a hard core AA fanatic… you even got names for birth positions based on axis and allies game companies. Awesome!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m