• Personally, I don’t like the idea of a limited unit that you have to keep extra track of.

What about this:
    The last generation of german tanks were prone to mechnaical failures but when not required to risk themselves by moving, they performed quite well in defense.

All tanks German tanks in grey territories or an immediate adjectant country defend on 4 on the first turn only.

Kinda the tank version of Festung Europa, I know.

• @thestor:

Personally, I don’t like the idea of a limited unit that you have to keep extra track of.

What about this:
    The last generation of german tanks were prone to mechnaical failures but when not required to risk themselves by moving, they performed quite well in defense.

All tanks German tanks in grey territories or an immediate adjectant country defend on 4 on the first turn only.

Kinda the tank version of Festung Europa, I know.

I agree upon the idea of that the least of all this game need is more pieces of units on the game board! Tiger Tanks is the only exception, since they were legendary for WWII. I don’t like the idea of yours since it really doesn’t represent the Tiger Tanks. I want Tiger Tanks to be what they were, high end super-weapons.

• Just label the idea in a more generic format and give the same benifit to the Soviet Union.

Example: Tiger becomes Heavy Tanks….because the Germans had many different tanks that had the same attributes of a Tiger tank not to mention Jagdtiger, Kingtiger, tiger 1 and tiger 2…

On the Soviet side of things they also had some goodies and should be represented as well.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m