• Who should win!? In the movie preditor won.  :evil:

I choos the preditor  :evil:

• LMFAO!!!
    nice spelling buddy!!!

Allein vs Preditor

LOL :lol: :lol:

“In the movie preditor won”  I love this!!! LMFAO!!!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Imperious:

LMFAO!!!
    nice spelling buddy!!!

Allein vs Preditor

LOL :lol: :lol:

“In the movie preditor won”  I love this!!! LMFAO!!!

Darlin, how do you spell Alien?

• @Gewehr:

Who should win!? In the movie preditor won.  :evil:

I choos the preditor  :evil:

NO!!! i wanted to see that movie.  :cry: oh well i’ll still see it anyway. IS it good?

If you’re like me and don’t care about movies much, then yes, I thought it was an okay movie.  It was worth the $3 I paid to rent it.  ($1.50/hr is cheap entertainment.)

If you are looking for the next Citizen Kane or Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, then no.

• @Cmdr:

If you’re like me and don’t care about movies much, then yes, I thought it was an okay movie.**  It was worth the $3 I paid to rent it.  ($1.50/hr is cheap entertainment.)**

If you are looking for the next Citizen Kane or Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, then no.

YES!!! i finally found something cheaper than your mom. cha ching. i’m just kiding but never heard of the last two movies.

• Alien vs. Predator

and

“In the movie predator won” I would say " In the movie called “Predator” the creature won

other than that the grammar is really funny.

• @Imperious:

Alien vs. Predator

and

“In the movie predator won” I would say " In the movie called “Predator” the creature won

other than that the grammar is really funny.

that isn’t what he was trying to say. it would be in the movie, Predator won. All he did was not add a comma( which isn’t really expected on the internet). u changed the meaning.

• SUTUP! deeeee!  :-o

Yeh, that spelling was horible!

Anywho, the preditor technically didn’t win, yes, they killed……I want to go father, but…yeah. If you’ve seen the movie then you know what happens. But that last part when the alien pops out of the dead preditor on their mother ship, you never know what ends up happening……HA! Thousands of well trained wariors with weapons that can blow through walls aganst 1 puny alien!  :lol:

@cyan:

@Cmdr:

If you’re like me and don’t care about movies much, then yes, I thought it was an okay movie.**  It was worth the $3 I paid to rent it.  ($1.50/hr is cheap entertainment.)**

YES!!! i finally found something cheaper than your mom. cha ching. i’m just kiding but never heard of the last two movies.

Mr. Smith Goes to Washington is both hilarious and horrifying.  It’s a black and white though.

Citizen Kane was extremely boring and drawn out, but it’s routinely held up as the classic of classics and the epitome of film by movie critics.

• 2007 AAR League

what about the queen alien.  we need specifics, 'cause she’d kick some predator ass.

• @Imperious:

That’s because your an unimaginative dweeb that has to nitpick with extraneous language.

That’s like saying

In the movie “Predator”, Arnold the soldier won.  Unnecessary.

The only reason he did was because he was hopped on goofballs.  I mean come on, who could beat The Body the soldier, with a minigun?!?!

I think Predator would kick most Alien ass, because that’s what they do: hunt aliens.  Seriously.  Well, the Predalien might have a chance.

• In the movie “Predator”, Arnold the soldier won.

No thats not correct at all. the correct analogy would be

In the movie “Predator”, the soldier won.

The only way you would be correct is if i had said:

‘In the movie “Predator”, predator the creature won’–- which makes not much sence at all and was a deliberate attempt to confuse my meaning.

But hes talking about what happened in the movie “Alien vs Predator” His real meaning was which thing won in that movie, not the Movie “Predator”. And that was the source of my very original comment from his own “In the movie Predator won”

• @balungaloaf:

what about the queen alien.  we need specifics, 'cause she’d kick some predator a**.

Yea…about that, soory, but in the end of allien vs preditor, the queen and a preditor (with the help of a human) were duking it out with queen, it was killed when she was dragged to the borrom of the oceon by mining equipment. Right bfore her deadly tail went straight through the preditor.

There should be a Allien VS Preditor 2, like that one baby allien got onto the mothership at the end.  :evil:

• 2007 AAR League

Well they did leave it ambiguous for sequel purposes so you might get your chance.

And if the predator impregnation at the end of the movie was a queen that could find a nice secure spot to start pumping out eggs then it does change the odds a bid.

And who said the queen in the movie was dead because it was dragged underwater, anyway. The queen in “Aliens” survived in space hanging onto the outside of the jumpship while they went back to the base ship.

• @Jermofoot:

@Imperious:

That’s because your an unimaginative dweeb that has to nitpick with extraneous language.

That’s like saying

In the movie “Predator”, Arnold the soldier won.  Unnecessary.

The only reason he did was because he was hopped on goofballs.  I mean come on, who could beat The Body the soldier, with a minigun?!?!

I thought “The Body” was a term used for Elle Macpherson (sp?), not Arnold Schwarzenegger (sp!)

• Actually it is Jesse “The Body” Ventura…
    (Who WAS in Predator…)

• 2007 AAR League

“dug in like an alabama tick”  8-)

• @U-505:

Well they did leave it ambiguous for sequel purposes so you might get your chance.

And if the predator impregnation at the end of the movie was a queen that could find a nice secure spot to start pumping out eggs then it does change the odds a bid.

And who said the queen in the movie was dead because it was dragged underwater, anyway. The queen in “Aliens” survived in space hanging onto the outside of the jumpship while they went back to the base ship.

So, if it were chained down and almost imposible to get out, it wouldn’t die?

• 2007 AAR League

Well, since I’m not a writer and don’t have a clue about the physiology of an alien queen, I wouldn’t know. But since it did survive in space and also the heat generated by a spaceship exiting a planets atmosphere, I’m also inclined to believe that it could survive being underwater for a while. And it not only has hands but also a tail so even if it can’t snap the chain it could probably shred the water tower the chain was connected to and without the weight of the water tower holding it down it would be free.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m