HBG - Axis & Allies Parts/Accessories and Custom Piece Sets Store!

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@knp7765:

My point is that if HBG intends to make the later version of the tank, it should have the correct gun barrel. The later version had a longer gun barrel and was configured a little differently.

Oh, okay.

Did they say they meant to make the late-war version?

• Customizer

Well, the body of their tank looks like the late war version to me. The earlier models have this ring around the commander’s cupola for mounting a machine gun. If you have seen the Type 97 tanks from the game Singapore 1942, they have that ring. They removed that ring on the late war models and HBG’s doesn’t have it either.
    Also, I think the term “Shinhoto” refers to the later model with the 47mm long barreled gun.

• Customizer

“Coach” and/or the wonderful folks from HBG,

@Spirou:

I saw, that you guys have plans on shapeways for minor and major factories… look pretty sweet and those markers that came with 1940 really need replacement… are you also planning on producing and selling those “directly”?
    (and how about air and naval bases?)  :wink:

––Forgive me if I missed it,…but I didn’t find an answer. I’m also very interested in the Major and Minor Factories. And especially so about any Airbase and Naval base pieces your fine company might make. I realize that you can’t do everything at once,….and you have many projects in the works,…but IMHO some Airbase and Naval base pieces would be something EVERY A&A gamer could use in ANY game. Is there any projected future date to have these necesary pieces made? Please “Coach”, save us from the cardboard cr*p. Thanks for listening.

“Tall Paul”

• '16

@Pacific:

HBG already makes them:

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Facilities-Acrylic_c_184.html

Yes and those are MUCH better than the cardboard from the game… I still have many to replace.

But I think they were talking about plastic pieces that look like facilities, not flat acrylic that only represents its facility by the wording and image on it.

• Customizer

Guys,

@ch0senfktard:

@Pacific:

HBG already makes them:

http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Facilities-Acrylic_c_184.html

But I think they were talking about plastic pieces that look like facilities, not flat acrylic that only represents its facility by the wording and image on it.

––I am already aware of the small, flat “tokens” that HBG makes. I was inquiring about an actual 3-dimensional piece in between the size of the cardboard “airbases” that come in the A&A-Guadalcanal game and these small, flat “tokens”.
    As I just said,….they don’t have to be large, possibly the size of a halftrack….
    but 3-dimensional pieces would be a tremendous improvement over the flat “tokens”
    ,….whether they are cardboard, or acrillic.

“Tall Paul”

• Okiedokie.

• Customizer

Pacific War,

@Pacific:

Okiedokie.

––I apologize if it seemed I “yelled”, or over-emphasized my response. I certainly didn’t mean to do so.

––I only wanted to get my point across that I,….and several others,…have for years really been looking forward to getting some three-dimensional pieces to represent Air and Naval Bases. HBG had discussed this some time ago,….but after the small, flat “tokens” were made I/we haven’t heard anymore of it.
    ----All of us have a lot to be thankful to HBG for,…I only wish I could add 3-D Air and Naval bases to that total.

“Tall Paul”

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Tall:

“Coach” and/or the wonderful folks from HBG,

@Spirou:

I saw, that you guys have plans on shapeways for minor and major factories… look pretty sweet and those markers that came with 1940 really need replacement… are you also planning on producing and selling those “directly”?
    (and how about air and naval bases?)  :wink:

––Forgive me if I missed it,…but I didn’t find an answer. I’m also very interested in the Major and Minor Factories. And especially so about any Airbase and Naval base pieces your fine company might make. I realize that you can’t do everything at once,….and you have many projects in the works,…but IMHO some Airbase and Naval base pieces would be something EVERY A&A gamer could use in ANY game. Is there any projected future date to have these necesary pieces made? Please “Coach”, save us from the cardboard cr*p. Thanks for listening.

“Tall Paul”

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/historicalboardgaming

We made 3 sizes of factories that can be printed and painted.

• @coachofmany:

yes, I saw those and that’s the reason I asked  :wink:, the thing is, 3d-printer shops aren’t that etablished in Europe (or at least the parts I come from), that’s the reason I asked whether you plan on producing and selling them as pieces. Thanks for the answer, which I guess is a no.

Would leave the question about the sculpts for the naval and airbaises? :roll:

@Spirou:

@coachofmany:

yes, I saw those and that’s the reason I asked  :wink:, the thing is, 3d-printer shops aren’t that etablished in Europe (or at least the parts I come from), that’s the reason I asked whether you plan on producing and selling them as pieces. Thanks for the answer, which I guess is a no.

Would leave the question about the sculpts for the naval and airbaises? :roll:

Not as of yet. We would like to do them, but not this year.

• Coach,

Are there any plans for a French set with a Battleship, Cruiser and a aircraft carrier?

WARRIOR888

Yes, we are working on the French, UK, US, French/Neutral WW1, and German Minor Sets

• Customizer

WOW! Five sets at the same time? You guys are keeping yourselves busy. Really looking forward to the French set and the German Minor set. That one is going to include Panzer IV, Stukas and I think you mentioned a different type of halftrack/mechanized infantry piece. Wasn’t it the SdKfz 250?

Another US set too? Is this going to be an expansion set or a basic set?

The UK set will probably be supplemental, right?

You are still planning on making the Japanese basic set, right? Will all the nations eventually get basic sets from HBG?

About the French WW2 set, since OOB are Soviet sculpts, is HBG’s going to start out with a French basic set?

• Customizer

I’d love to see a B29 and a Hellcat and/or Wildcat.

• @coachofmany:

Yes, we are working on the French, UK, US, French/Neutral WW1, and German Minor Sets

Some late ww1 German Infantry with Steel helmets would be great, also some minor powers like Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia etc.

• Customizer

Well if we’re going to wish, Chinese units would be good too. I would love to see a gunboats, corvettes, and midget subs. Personally I’m more for additional unit types over improved OOB pieces. Doesn’t really matter though because I end up buying them anyway lol.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

HBG Japanese Expansion Set (Set 2) is now on Pre-Order!

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=29609.new#new

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Variable:

OH YES!

• Customizer

HBG,

@Variable:

––All I can say is,…YEAH! I pre-ordered three of these sets also and will be looking to add additional numbers of certain units whenever you start individual sales of this set.

Three Cheers for HBG!
    Hip, Hip, Hoorah!, Hip, Hip, Hoorah!, Hip, Hip, Hoorah!

“Tall Paul”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m