GARGANTUA'S $200 TOURNAMENT OF EXTRA DEATH AND PAIN (TripleA Only) 2xELIMINATION

• Greetings all,

I’m having some trouble getting the dice server to mail to multiple email addresses…

Anyone else having the same problem?

Please advise,

MIR

• All email adresses need to be registred with the dice server. If this is your problem you will get an error message when you try to roll dice and in that error message is a link to where you register email adresses for the dice server.

• Customizer

@Make_It_Round:

Greetings all,

I’m having some trouble getting the dice server to mail to multiple email addresses…

Anyone else having the same problem?

Please advise,

MIR

if you put your email into the “to:” space and everyone else into the “cc:” space it’ll work but you MUST put a space in between to addresses and not commas or Quote marks like for CC’ing on PM’s here click the help button on the add email page if this is confusing.

• '15

Hi everyone,

Since the name of our team is just the long version of one of our team member’s handle, I’m officially changing our team name from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service to The Dominators.

The name will likely end up being ironic, but what the hey!

• Customizer

I’m back.

Now how do I figure out who I play?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Game 5 
    16. Meglomaniacs (jim010 + Stirling) 
    24. Wrath of the law (Wrath + Bernad_law)

RED Drew the axis by coin flip.  (Like you and I spoke about, I’m not opposed to bidding in future rounds).

Than means you are the allies to start Jim.

I haven’t seen wrath or Bernad_law around, so you’ll probably have to PM them to remind them to start!

PG 22 of this thread it where it shows all the who’s playing who, and random dice rolls etc.

• Customizer

Game 5 
    16. Meglomaniacs (jim010 + Stirling) 
    24. Wrath of the law (Wrath + Bernad_law)

Bernad_law doesn’t exist, and there is only a Wrath3.

It seems my opponents don’t exist.

Pg 17 or 18
    http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=27103.255

Wrath3

I’ll send him a PM.

• So I got a teammate and I got him on to tripple A. My nick there is wrath and his nick is royal red….

We play by forum Wrath.

Jim010 is your opponent.

• Customizer

Hey Garg, what’s the final count on participants in this fine tourney? Officially the biggest ever TripleA event?

I’ll do an official count later today, but it’s over 70 Participants (79 is my guess).

YES, that makes it the largest tournament EVER held at aa.org :)  By a wide margin too…

• Customizer

In the interest of raising my post count, and stating the (possibly) obvious. My team has 3 players so if we win my cut is $66.66 give or take 2/3 of a cent. (and since Canada is officially eliminating the penny it’s acctually $66.65) I officially declare that my cut, should I, along with my teammates, win this wicked awesome tournament, will be split down the middle and donated to both TripleA and AA.org. That’s $33.33 each for those keeping track.
    Why would I throw this away you ask?
    I’ll tell you.
    Without both of these entities I would never be the A&A addicted degenerate I am today, and instead of staying home and playing this game, painting these pieces, recording and editing this podcast, (visit http://dicetruction.blogspot.ca/ for more info on that) I’d be visiting the local strip club, the local opium den, and/or the local fight club.
    Thank F-ing G (or the G of your choice) for this awesomeness.
    Though I realize that not everyone can afford such frivolousness in these trying times I will urge you anyway to pledge to do as I have just done. Give it back to the ones that make this all possible!

Thanks also to Gargantua for getting this all together and putting up the Simoleons for it all. If enough people get on  board or we who do just gang up to crush the ones who don’t, it’ll mean $100 for AAA and A&A.org. (give or take 1/3 of a cent)

Well everybodies welcome.  I love this game and this place as much as the best of you.

The tourney has drawn quite a few new players to TripleA, and even aa.org,  and in that process, already drummed up it’s value in donations to TripleA programming (Something Verqyn’s been busting his but on, whilst we’re gaming!)

I’m impressed with the sucess we’ve already had,  and the tournament has only begun!

That said, I’m likely facing a ban shortly, for trying to resolve some other community issues on the site.  So If I’m away,  Death’s Head 420, is the official alternate administrator of the tournament!

• Ah dammit! Now who’s going to lead us in victory Garg? Is it just me and Satin Purple to go it alone? Not good. :|

• @Gargantua:

We play by forum Wrath.

Jim010 is your opponent.

Now I’m getting confused, we play by forum and by tripple A?
    I thought it was just trhrough tripple A client the play was done?

Now I’m getting confused, we play by forum and by tripple A?
    I thought it was just trhrough tripple A client the play was done?

If all parties AGREE that they want to play a live game, and post the result here, that’s OK.  But I don’t think Jim010 will want to do that.

The standard is that we play turn by turn, over the forum.  You have triple A, instead of playing “online”  try the button that says “Play by forum/email”  that’s how we all play here!  If you look around in this -Tournament- Section, you will see lots of other games being played.

• @Gargantua:

That said, I’m likely facing a ban shortly, for trying to resolve some other community issues on the site.  So If I’m away,  Death’s Head 420, is the official alternate administrator of the tournament!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• '10

@Gargantua:

I stand with Garg on this issue.  Some of these Moderators need to grow up and stop playing God.  Most are great, but there are a couple in particular that need to knock off the attitude.  We all want to see the site and the community grow.  Censorship and needless editing and interfering with members puts a damper on that.  If they can’t act somewhat judiciously and unbiased, and can’t refrain from acting arbitrarily or capriciously, they need to have their Moderatorship yanked.

Moderators should set the standard for behavior, while giving a lot of rope to others others to freely express themselves.  Censorship and editing of posts should be used only in the most extreme circumstances and only after collaborating with other Moderators whom concur.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m