When are we going to see a link to the map?

• Or is it too early?

• hopefully soon

• Never, because there is no “new map” because there is no game.

If this was real, we’d have seen it already.

• '10

Is the new '42 game a joke too?

• No like 1941 it is not a joke.

• Why do some people think its a joke?

• For no reason whatsoever. It’s like repeating something that was funny for one second a million times to see if people might still laugh.

WOTC does not produce website content that is deliberately false to mess with customers and retailers. It’s just stupid to think like that.

• '10

I think Uncrustable and Techroll should have to buy us all one copy of each of the new 1941 and 1942 games once they come out. Where they get that any of this could be a joke is beyond me.

I’d like to see them say that the new 1942 game is an April Fool’s joke like they thought 1941 was even though nothing about 1941 had anything to do with April 1.

• @Col.:

I think Uncrustable and Techroll should have to buy us all one copy of each of the new 1941 and 1942 games once they come out. Where they get that any of this could be a joke is beyond me.

I’d like to see them say that the new 1942 game is an April Fool’s joke like they thought 1941 was even though nothing about 1941 had anything to do with April 1.

The ONLY REASON I believe that this is a joke is that:

1. There has been a lot of false information (broken links) on this game
    2. I have yet to see anything official on WOTC’s site.

If you can link me to WOTC’s site saying “This game exists.” then I’ll admit I was wrong and apologize for wasting your time. But I am yet to see that. And by official, I mean a page/link on the site, NOT some PDF I could easily fake.

I believe that the 2nd Edition 1942 game is legitimate. If I can have proof, great.

I’ll leave with one question: Do you think WOTC would release 2 games at the same time? Doesn’t really make sense–there was a bigger delay between Europe and Pacific 1940, IIRC.

• Customizer

I’ll leave with one question: Do you think WOTC would release 2 games at the same time? Doesn’t really make sense–there was a bigger delay between Europe and Pacific 1940, IIRC

Pacific 1940 and AA 1942 (first editon) were both released in the same year.  :roll:

• @jim010:

I’ll leave with one question: Do you think WOTC would release 2 games at the same time? Doesn’t really make sense–there was a bigger delay between Europe and Pacific 1940, IIRC

Pacific 1940 and AA 1942 (first editon) were both released in the same year.   :roll:

Yeah, that’s true. But there’s about 1 month between the releases, and it’s not even around the holiday season!

• TripleA '12

I think the only way we’ll get to see a picture of the board/map is if WotC send a copy of this game to A&A.Org to preview.  :| But here’s hoping…

• there oviously getting  laugh looking at us wonder is a game is real or not.
    its ovbiously real, dont you think they would have told us if not? 
    the joke it watching us try to that prove a game that exists, does not exist.
    who’s with me?

• The market is there,if they want to make new games, they will be bought. It would be foolish not to make a few cheaper ones, and then come out with a big hit just before Christmass

Ask yourself. . . would you buy a 41 or a 42 if you saw it on the shelfs, I would

• http://www.wizards.com/WPN/Sales/Retailer.aspx

is that good enough for atleast '42? if you had bothered reading the annoucements on both games, when the annoucements were made, you would have read the line: if you think this is a joke here’s a link to wizards.com with Axis and Allies 1941 and Axis and Allies 1942 2nd edition. Right there on wizards.com. I thought it was a joke at first too over on HGD.com forums you can see me saying it to IL on around the 2nd then i learned to read and learned to click on links and figured out i was wrong. Now the pages have been changed and only '42 2nd edition is still up there. but hey stay tuned I’ve been reading Axisandallies.org for years now. They will be doing a game annoucement series complete with pics of the game and a break down of the game parts here in about 3 weeks normally starts 3-4 weeks before the game is released.

• Yes, 1942 2nd Edition is legit. I have never questioned that. I still don’t see an A&A 1941 flier, just saying.

• @techroll42:

Yes, 1942 2nd Edition is legit. I have never questioned that. I still don’t see an A&A 1941 flier, just saying.

http://www.funagain.com/control/product;jsessionid=71A6802287EF96958E51859B806A1974.jvm1?product_id=025815

its all part of a conspiracy where april 1st jokes go to may 1st a new prank day called may-day don’t believe anything until may 2nd.

• @Azrael:

@techroll42:

Yes, 1942 2nd Edition is legit. I have never questioned that. I still don’t see an A&A 1941 flier, just saying.

http://www.funagain.com/control/product;jsessionid=71A6802287EF96958E51859B806A1974.jvm1?product_id=025815

its all part of a conspiracy where april 1st jokes go to may 1st a new prank day called may-day don’t believe anything until may 2nd.

I’m just wondering why there would be 1 legit link, NOTHING on WOTC or Harris’s site…

• did you read the annoucement when it was first made? There was a link there it took you to wizards.com. As far as I know '41 has moved from the annoucement phase to the pre-order phase. IL says he’s already pre-ordered his, I’ve never pre-ordered anything from WotC so you’ll have to ask him how he did it. But there’s the same proof about '41 that there is for '42 sorry you missed you’re chance to see it.

• I ordered 1942 ( 6 copies) from Funagain games.

1941 is legit, just not on the retailers radar yet. Wizards did take off the PDF but there is a picture of the box. WOTC does alot of strange things but they don’t ‘hoax out’ their products for gags.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m