Poll: should Gargantua replace Larry Harris as the main developer of AA?

• @C_Strabala:

@Idi:

@Rand:

@Idi:

@Rand:

How can a villian be from America Jr.?

From a fellow Canadian I would just like to say FO!

Stay classy Great White North.

At least we never endorsed slave labour

Now explain to me how this has anything to do with the discussion at hand?

Nothing really. But this was another useless poll created by Megastein (Or whatever his name is) That died about half a page ago

• @Rand:

@Idi:

@Rand:

@Idi:

@Rand:

How can a villian be from America Jr.?

From a fellow Canadian I would just like to say FO!

Check the time line dipshit Canada wasn’t even a country until 1867

Stay classy Great White North.

At least we never endorsed slave labour

Great choice for an avatar … “the Butcher of Uganda”

As for slavery in Canada…http://www.cbc.ca/news/interactives/tl-slaveryincanada/

• '12

Canada didn’t exist until 1867, long after slavery was abolished in the British Empire.  So technically, Canada and the US never fought a war, 1812 was between the Brits and the Yanks……technically :-)

• Unless you count hockey games or Canadian Bacon  :-D

• '12

Good movie Canadian Bacon……

• I like how this thread is nothing less than a transformer: from a joke thread with many votes for “who is Gargantua”, to slavery, to Canada, to A movie called Canadian Bacon, to Hockey, etc…

• '10

@Imperious:

I like how this thread is nothing less than a transformer: from a joke thread with many votes for “who is Gargantua”, to slavery, to Canada, to A movie called Canadian Bacon, to Hockey, etc…

A lot of these threads are like that!

• @Fishmoto37:

@Imperious:

I like how this thread is nothing less than a transformer: from a joke thread with many votes for “who is Gargantua”, to slavery, to Canada, to A movie called Canadian Bacon, to Hockey, etc…

A lot of these threads are like that!

As Jackie Chan said in Shanghai Noon…… “Uno Mas Please”

• @SgtBlitz:

It was pretty much anybody’s game back then, where the enemy of my enemy is my friend unless he’s my enemy tomorrow, but maybe he’s my friend today.

More like the enemy of my enemy is my shield  :-D

• No, Gargantua is a self-righteous jerk who wouldn’t care anything others have to say

• '10

@Gargantua:

Here are some rather rudimentary questions.

Why does this site need a villian?  To be or not to be that is the question - because I was ASKED to be

How can a villian be from America Jr.?  Because America IS the villain.

If you have so many great opinions why are they not posted @ Harris Game Design? Because I am Larry Harris and I don’t need to post twice.

How many games have you to sold the rights to have published?  I’m not at liberty to adress this question at this time - pending court

Why do you have to demonstrate a limited vocabulary by constantly implying the use of vulgarity in your posts? So that you denegrates can fully understand the power of my expressions.

More over why can you not just agree to disagree or even take the high road? I am the High Road.

I did not realize you were a genuine villian. I thought you were one of the good guys and just a mental case.

• '10

By the way Gar considering that you are the best, do you ever play on triple A? This is player help we are on and I do need help with my AAA as I have just started. I dont mind playing a a game with a mental case or even a villian.

• This stupid thread serves no purpose. closed.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m