• k, I know these questionds may be dumb, but I think I still need to ask them.
    thank you for helping a dumb AaA player XD"

Q1. so for the rockets, do people usually care about that? and can anyone give me an example about how to use it?

Q2. super subs still have defense of 2, only the attack gets to increase to 3, right?

Q3. heavy bombers can roll 2 dice per bomber, if I got one 1, one 3, that means I get to hit twice? (defeat 2 units?)
          or it basically just increase the probability of defeating enemies?

Q4. this one maybe a little bit hard to describe.

let’s see, the “bombardment” means when the trasport is off-loading land units, if a BB is in the same sea zone and did NOT conduct any combat,
          then the BB gets only one hit to the enemy’s land units right? (like cover your land units to land from the transport.)

if the example above is correct, does the “combined bombardment” just give the destroyer the same ability?

Q5. is there any other situation that sea units can attack land units except when a transpot is offloading units?

I was hoping that maybe the BB and DD(developed) can just attack the land units as long as they are in the SZ that’s right next to the territory.

thanks XD"

• another quick question…

if in a SZ I use 3 fighters and 1 destroyer to attack my enemy’s 3 subs,
    does that mean those subs can only be defeated unless they kill my destroyer so they can submerge?

also, if enemy’s subs defeated my DD and then they subnerged, my fighters have to end the combat and fly back right?

Q1: Rockets can be useful if you have a lot of AA Guns and a lot of IC’s within range (Like Germany). Germany for example chooses to do a rocket strike (assuming it has the technology) They can use their Western Europe AA Gun against Britain and their British one against Caucasus. They roll one dice per gun. remove that many IPC’s from the respective owner… If possible with Germany get another one close enough to hit Russia… (I assume you are playing Revised)
    Q2: Yes
    Q3: Hit 2 units
    Q4: It is given a chance to hit, assuming it is in the same sea zone and didn’t conduct combat…

another quick question: Yes, until the Destroyer is sunk the Submarines remain in combat

also: Yes…

hope it helps… btw why did you call it Weapon’s Development???

GG

• thx!! it does help  :-D :-D :-D

oh…cuz I think most of my questions are about the develped weapons.
    and maybe that’s just because my English is not good enough lol

so for Q5, there’s no ather situation that a sea unit can attack land units, except for bombardment?

correct… Sea Bombardment and that only during Amphibious Assault

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m