• '10

@Daedelus:

IMO Killing the Bristish fighter in Normandy will help Italy more than Germany taking southern France.  Southern France is a place Italy can actually help out with and, Germnay can’t afford to be building things in the Med. anyway.  They have both Russia and the U.K. to deal with.

If Germany has southern France then they are in position to help Italy if needed. There is also that bonus for Germany in Egypt. If the axis do not hold Africa then Germany will never be able to deal with U.K. plus the U.S. and Russia.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@Daedelus:

IMO Killing the Bristish fighter in Normandy will help Italy more than Germany taking southern France.  Southern France is a place Italy can actually help out with and, Germnay can’t afford to be building things in the Med. anyway.  They have both Russia and the U.K. to deal with.

I’ve tossed in a few submarines in the Med, if only to keep the Anglo-Americans out.

Realistically, it is the easiest way to get a ground unit to Egypt and I am not a virgin in putting 2 cruisers and a transport in the Med so I can assist in N. Africa.  It’s worth 5 IPC for Germany and, coupled with the Med, 10 IPC + TT for Italy.  THen there’s the bonuses for the Middle East and, in Barbarossa, that’s a huge boon as well.

• '10

@Cmdr:

@Daedelus:

I’ve tossed in a few submarines in the Med, if only to keep the Anglo-Americans out.

Realistically, it is the easiest way to get a ground unit to Egypt and I am not a virgin in putting 2 cruisers and a transport in the Med so I can assist in N. Africa.  It’s worth 5 IPC for Germany and, coupled with the Med, 10 IPC + TT for Italy.  THen there’s the bonuses for the Middle East and, in Barbarossa, that’s a huge boon as well.

Absolutly, great post!

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

I am not a virgin

Never before was there such a true statement.

• '10

@Gargantua:

I am not a virgin

OK Gar, you did it again. You have left no doubt this time. You are definatly a mental case.

@Fishmoto37:

@Gargantua:

I am not a virgin

OK Gar, you did it again. You have left no doubt this time. You are definatly a mental case.

Wait, you had doubt???

• '10

@Cmdr:

@Fishmoto37:

@Gargantua:

I am not a virgin

Wait, you had doubt???

CJ, does Gar remind you of Brain Damaged?

Drain bamaged?

• '10

@Cmdr:

Drain bamaged?

Yes thats the one!

I don’t care what you say, oss-ifer, there’s no blood in my alkee-haul system!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m