• Again do you have any NAs?

• Nice work. Maybe we could combine East Africa Syria/Iraq and El Alamien into a campiagn Such as The Middle Eastern/african campiagn

• Nice looking rule book Croesus

I will be happy to play test. But will have to by using the forum dicey

• @Pvt.Ryan:

Again do you have any NAs?

That  is coming, as well as reinforcement charts

@The:

Nice work. Maybe we could combine East Africa Syria/Iraq and El Alamien into a campiagn Such as The Middle Eastern/african campiagn

That might work, but That would
    A) Have to be a monstrous game
    B) no longer really be express
    C) I still love My East Africa campaign and the new proposed game will only be in addition to the games

How do you use the dicey, I tried to start a game earlier couldn’t figure it out

• You type in :dice #d#: The first # is how many dice you want to roll and the second # is how many sides the dice has.

• @Croesus:

@The:

Nice work. Maybe we could combine East Africa Syria/Iraq and El Alamien into a campiagn Such as The Middle Eastern/african campiagn

That might work, but That would
    A) Have to be a monstrous game
    B) no longer really be express
    C) I still love My East Africa campaign and the new proposed game will only be in addition to the games

How do you use the dicey, I tried to start a game earlier couldn’t figure it out

What I meant was that it was like a box set. With three games in it

So you would buy the AAX African/Middle Eastern campiagn box set and they would get:

AAX East Africa
    AAX 2nd battle of El Alamien
    AAX Operation Exporter

• Like what Sun Tzu is doing with Japanese islands

He could put all island games in a box and it would be a campiagn.

Obviously these would not be sold. Or if they were the would not be called Axis and Allies Express because of copyright reasons

Also is anyone make a game based on Kokoda?

• I’ve got New Guinea. The map is looking B-E-A-utiful. I’ll post it sometime soon

• I need to figure out how to play on forum so  I can playtest. Who wants to teach me

• First of all if we are going to play on the forum I need to either:

a) create a battlemap module
    or
    b) Print out the map and play on real map with own pieces and post moves online

Problems with a):

1. I need to create the module and so that will take anywhere from a day or 2 to a couple of weeks depending whether or not create the sector info.

Problems with b):
    1. I don’t have mech inf, cruisers or tactical bombers because the only edition I own is Revised

Anyway to play by Forum or PBF to use the dicey we roll like this

<colon>aaa x@y a@b etc. <colon>Ie.

DiceRolls: 4@1 3@2 2@3 1@4; Total Hits: 34@1: (2, 6, 2, 5)3@2: (4, 2, 2)2@3: (5, 3)1@4: (6)

NB. No space between Colon and aaa or the last number and colon.</colon></colon>

• Remember to put a space between 1@2 and 2@3 etc.

• @The:

<colon>aaa x@y a@b etc. <colon>NB. No space between Colon and aaa or the last number and colon.</colon></colon>

Im confused about what the aaa is after the colon… Please explain

• You go like this

:aaa

It was just the way Djensen wrote the code

• How hard is it to make a Battlemap module? can I do it?

• you could

I have not fully created a proper one I have just fidled round with one. I suggest you:

1. download battle map
    2. Download Funcs G40 mod
    3. Go to the software forum and go to the battle map module tutorial (it should be stickied)

If you are going to create one

Use funcs pieces which should have everything you need. I can help you if you like. I suggest we don’t create sektor info because that will make the project longer and do we need to know what the territories rp or ipc value is?

• the current system has no weighted values for territories

• Is this game almost ready for play testing. I have some of my friends that I need to teak AA.

• Reinforcements tonight. Playtesting tomorrow

• I dont know Croesus i think theres alot of fine tuning to be done. But as a base product good job  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m