• I was wondering if anyone can Help.  Let me preface this by stating that I’m not the most computer literate guy around, and my internet connection is very slow-DSL.
    Is there a link where I can get a decent sized Spring 1942 map that I could then take to a kinkos type printer?  I have tried to download maps from some of the forums, but mediafire wouldn’t work for me. 
    I’m looking for something with minimal work or price.  It doesn’t have to be a beautiful work of art, by any means.  Just something bigger than the tiny board that came with the box.  Something me and my buddies can actually fit all the pieces on, and play after one of our homebrewing sessions.

Thanks!

• Customizer

Have you checked out the second edition of Spring 42? The map is quite a bit bigger and will be cheaper than printing a custom map.

• '12

They are available on this site.  I’m lazy so perhaps you can do a search of the site for the maps?  I’ve downloaded the 1942 map and have it on a HUGE foam backed board.

• Customizer

Well if you buy the second edition of spring 1942 the map is bigger and you can get it for about $45.00 US. That is less than getting it printed. Malachi Crunch is right there are a few maps here you could get printed, but if cost and technology are an issue 42 second edition might be the way to go.

• @toblerone77:

Well if you buy the second edition of spring 1942 the map is bigger and you can get it for about $45.00 US. That is less than getting it printed. Malachi Crunch is right there are a few maps here you could get printed, but if cost and technology are an issue 42 second edition might be the way to go.

It would also be a different map….

• Customizer

In any case there are quite a number maps. Perhaps you could have a friend or somone you know download it for you and take it to a printer. I have heard Kinkos is not very good about printing the maps and is quite expensive and that to have a good one printed it’s best to get one from an independent printer.

Good luck.

• @pidlero@hotmail.com:

Is there a link where I can get a decent sized Spring 1942 map that I could then take to a kinkos type printer?  I have tried to download maps from some of the forums, but mediafire wouldn’t work for me. 
    I’m looking for something with minimal work or price.

Look for the maps by Imperious Leader. He did some a couple years ago, and they were really nice. My cousin printed on six feet long, and we’re so spoiled now, we can’t play on anything else.

I don’t know if he still hangs out here, but search for his posts and you might find what you’re looking for.

• Im working on it. just wait

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m