• Maybe I missed it… Are the dutch territories on the Pacific board treated just like pro-allies neutral country. Who ever lands on them places a marker and gets those IPC’s

• @wilk7011:

Maybe I missed it… Are the dutch territories on the Pacific board treated just like pro-allies neutral country. Who ever lands on them places a marker and gets those IPC’s

Not quite. Only UK/ANZAC can do that. other allies must retake them from the axis to take control.

• So are there any free units to get when taking the Dutch territories like you do when you take over a pro-allies neutral territories with the infantry symbol?

• @wilk7011:

So are there any free units to get when taking the Dutch territories like you do when you take over a pro-allies neutral territories with the infantry symbol?

No. There are no infantry symbols, so no inf pop up(just like Ireland)

• Can I move mechs and tanks through freshly captured territories (captured by infantry and arts, not the mechs and tanks) into a second friendly territory? These 2 spaces moved that didn’t fight at all that round.

• @cts17:

Can I move mechs and tanks through freshly captured territories (captured by infantry and arts, not the mechs and tanks) into a second friendly territory? These 2 spaces moved that didn’t fight at all that round.

I don’t think you need to post a question twice.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@cts17:

Can I move mechs and tanks through freshly captured territories (captured by infantry and arts, not the mechs and tanks) into a second friendly territory? These 2 spaces moved that didn’t fight at all that round.

You are right on that account. I thought after posting a new thread, that I would get an answer faster from the thread devoted to these sort of questions. Sorry if this irritates someone.

• @cts17:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@cts17:

You are right on that account. I thought after posting a new thread, that I would get an answer faster from the thread devoted to these sort of questions. Sorry if this irritates someone.

That’s fine. I wasn’t annoyed; it just saves space if you ask once.

• cts, you’re on the right thread but Calvin means that that question was just asked recently.  Go back a couple pages and you’ll find the question and answers.

• @gamerman01:

cts, you’re on the right thread but Calvin means that that question was just asked recently.  Go back a couple pages and you’ll find the question and answers.

Actually, I meant that he also asked the same question in a separate thread that he started.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@gamerman01:

cts, you’re on the right thread but Calvin means that that question was just asked recently.  Go back a couple pages and you’ll find the question and answers.

Actually, I meant that he also asked the same question in a separate thread that he started.

OK, sorry for guessing at your intent.  That very question was answered on this thread recently, though, too.

• @gamerman01:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@gamerman01:

cts, you’re on the right thread but Calvin means that that question was just asked recently.  Go back a couple pages and you’ll find the question and answers.

OK, sorry for guessing at your intent.  That very question was answered on this thread recently, though, too.

It’s okay. I’m sure it was answered, but I doubt anyone wants to look at 50 pages to see if that question has already been asked.

• Clarification time: For some reason I had it in my head that France does not surrender its IPCs when captured by Germany. My buddy and I started an Alpha+.1 game on Saturday and while rereading the rules I couldn’t find anything special about France anywhere. Did I make that up somehow?

• @Slacker:

Clarification time: For some reason I had it in my head that France does not surrender its IPCs when captured by Germany. My buddy and I started an Alpha+.1 game on Saturday and while rereading the rules I couldn’t find anything special about France anywhere. Did I make that up somehow?

Yes you did make it up.  Capital conquest rules remain unchanged.  All IPC’s are always surrendered to the conqueror when a capital is lost.

• @gamerman01:

@Slacker:

Clarification time: For some reason I had it in my head that France does not surrender its IPCs when captured by Germany. My buddy and I started an Alpha+.1 game on Saturday and while rereading the rules I couldn’t find anything special about France anywhere. Did I make that up somehow?

Yes you did make it up.  Capital conquest rules remain unchanged.  All IPC’s are always surrendered to the conqueror when a capital is lost.

It’s especially important that France’s IPC’s are surrendered to Germany. They need that early boost.

• Can AA guns activate friendly neutrals?  :-D

• @Funcioneta:

Can AA guns activate friendly neutrals?  :-D

I believe that this has already been answered and I think the answer is no.

• Official Q&A

As usual, Calvin’s right.

• are we sure he is not Left??? :-D

• @Krieghund:

As usual, Calvin’s right.

What was the reasoning? AA guns are land units

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m