North Korean sinking of a South Korean warship

• '12

What about asking the attack/defense values of units, is that trolling?

• @MrMalachiCrunch:

What about asking the attack/defense values of units, is that trolling?

If it’s infantry, yes. if it’s a tac bomber, it’s less trolling.

What is trolling is asking if there are any territories that border the UK, how many BB’s Russia has, or, in the case of someone(Any regular person on harris game design forums knows who) on HGD, asking for Poland to be a playable power, for ftrs to be able to target planes since he doesn’t want planes to be killed by inf, asking for south africa to be a separate player, to have the Caribbean have 8 spaces, Central America 9, South America 12, Russia 100, have a territory for each American state, having 5-7 different types of planes, and then calling everyone who says that these are not plausible in A&A arrogant people who think they know everything.

• I’m not totally against Poland as a playable power in a '39 game. Does this make me a troll?

• @Brain:

I’m not totally against Poland as a playable power in a "39 game. Does this make me a troll?

No, but if you wanted Polish pieces in a 1940 edition, or you wanted a Polish Air unit in the UK to represent Polish fighting in the RAF, then you’d be one.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Brain:

I’m not totally against Poland as a playable power in a "39 game. Does this make me a troll?

No, but if you wanted Polish pieces in a 1940 edition, or you wanted a Polish Air unit in the UK to represent Polish fighting in the RAF, then you’d be one.

What does this have to do with North Korea sinking a South Korea battleship?

• @Dylan:

@Jermofoot:

@idk_iam_swiss:

No Im just sick of all the smiley’s and terrible spelling. And getting people who don’t know that trolling is out of style.

It will always be a fad, but I don’t think there is much trolling going on around here…

Well, it depends what you can handle, like heres some examples and the rates of it

“what’s this game, can you fly in it?” Thats full trolling
    “Is it Russia or USSR in the game?” That’s about 75 percent trolling
    “Will Spain be playable, in Europe 40?” Thats about half trolling (maybe more.)

I don’t think you know what trolling is.

Here, let me help you:

Risk is 10X better than A&A because it is too complicated.
    North Korea should torpedo more ships because South Korea started it all back in the 50s.

• @Brain:

Man, this one is really good.

• Well that guy Calvin is referring too, also advocated a separate military force for defeated Poland…. because he has a close friend who was Polish.

Great reason if i ever heard one.

Before that he advocated that Poland be a separate player because they fought well and should be given a chance to fight… in a game that starts in June 1940!

He could not even be bothered to read the name of the game and figured that Poland was still independent?

Incredible…

• @Imperious:

Well that guy Calvin is referring too, also advocated a separate military force for defeated Poland…. because he has a close friend who was Polish.

Before that he advocated that Poland be a separate player because they fought well and should be given a chance to fight… in a game that starts in June 1940!

He could not even be bothered to read the name of the game and figured that Poland was still independent?

Incredible…

lol  “that guy“

• @Imperious:

Well that guy Calvin is referring too, also advocated a separate military force for defeated Poland…. because he has a close friend who was Polish.

Kind of reminds me of all those people who wanted to add another power to the '40 game because of the presence of a roundel.

• @Dylan:

@Imperious:

Incredible…

lol  “that guy“

Do you know who we’re referring to?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

Do you know who we’re referring to?

I have no idea, I don’t visit Larry’s site very often.

• Patch123.

• @Imperious:

Patch123.

Congrats IL you now have over 10000 posts

• ahh who cares. Post count is nothing.

• @Brain:

@Imperious:

Kind of reminds me of all those people who wanted to add another power to the '40 game because of the presence of a roundel.

I see what you did there.

awesomeface.jpg

No seriously though, has anyone heard any news lately, international media seems to have taken their eyes off the DMZ. The last bits I heard were that the South Koreans were planning to resume their ‘propaganda’ broadcast alone the 38th. North Korea is saying it will ‘retaliate with military force’ to stop them.

Is all the North Korean barking over the past three years, just over internal succession disputes?

• The North is just crazy enough to open fire.

• @Imperious:

Patch123.

He just posted saying he wants all 20 Italian provinces represented.

• Well what do you expect? A reasonable request?

I think everyone should just ignore him. Let him post all the you tube and Wikipedia articles he wants and generate 10 page reports of nonsense.

It’s laughable to say the least. Im sure Larry just wonders if he is sane or not.

But lets keep this on topic. Sorry to all for the sidetrack.

• The last I heard, the US recovered a propeller and possible other debris from a North Korean torpeedo, and shared it with China and others to show a North Korean torpeedo, believed to have come from a NK sub, was involved.  I suspect we knew all along but can’t share how we know.  I believe we had one or more subs in the area that recorded the whole thing.  The big question is what is going to be done about it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m