That he is really gay or at least bi.
No I’m not a Rush basher, the guy makes sense most of the time to me, but have you guys realized that he has been married 3 times I believe with no children to show for it. Either he is shooting blanks or he has got to step up and talk about why he has no children in 3 marriages.
Even if he is gay I would still think of him as a stand up guys on most issues. But I don’t buy the issue that he just got addicted and that was that. Married 3 times + no kids at all = shooting blanks or he needs to ask himself if he is on the right team. (No pun intended)
Kerry is clever but it seems that Dean has the most support.
Though right now anything could happen.
UKcommander, You could buy six tanks right off the bat and threaten
Karelia but to me it sometimes better to buy a mixture of
tanks and infantry. To counter-attack the Russians and
stay alive while Japan grows stronger.
Soon_U_Die, I agree most of the time it’s better for Germany to trade
land back and forth with Russia while keeping the Wester-
n allies off of France. While Japan goes deep into eastern
Russia and also the mideast.
I like them all, but if you put a gun to my head and say choose one I would say World. The Pacific is great as well cause of the pressure on the Japanese player, thus making him take huge gambles right off the bat.
Europe is fun though it almost always plays the same with Germany going full tilt into Mother Russia.
All three are very fun though I think the real choice is between World & Pacific!!!
UKcommander I would add Orion’s as pirates, Just don’t give them a large fleet. Also don’t allow anybody to attack their home base. In Star Trek nobody could ever really prove that the some Orions were pirates but everybody had a feeling. Besides the Orions were always great at playing sides off each in public while supporting one side in secret. If you add the Orions give at least half thier ships cloaking devices.
As for the Tholians I would make them a minor power but also give them a decent fleet but maybe have their ship production very small thus making it hard for them to rebuild. If money causes you problems with making your game then by all means forget the Tholians and just make them a money addation to who ever controls them. If your cash flow is real bad then cut the Orions as well.
If I had the money for this project I would make forces for both. That’s just me of course. Sorry about the late response.
Thanks for the info UKcommander. Here are some thoughts of mine.
1. With the Romulans they had in the roleplaying game bases that rivaled their twin capitols. These were called defense complexes. These complexs were so large that if the twin capitols (Romulas & Remus) ever were captured then the Defense Complexs could keep fighting.
2. If you do more than one capitols then don’t forget to add the Tellarite’s one to the Federation. The Tellarites were one of the founding members along with the other four you named.
3. Speaking of that have the all the capitols in Federation all next to each cause when the Federation was born it started with just those 5.
4. What about the Orions? Will they have a place in the game?
5. I saw that the Tholians were not on your list any chance of at least a camo?
6. What about 2 different scenarios. The war you want to do then a general war that included everybody?
7. Don’t worry my spelling is bad too.
Please keep up the work UKcommander.