• 90 days to never

• @idk_iam_swiss:

i heard mid august.

Where did you hear this? Quote your sources.

• It was me- I know people close to the project- Larry calls me the “godfather” :-D
    Seriously.

• @questioneer:

It was me- I know people close to the project- Larry calls me the “godfather” :-D
    Seriously.

So are you saying Larry said August.

• So are you saying Larry said August.

No he said Larry calls him the “godfather”

• no common sense tell should tell you august. They said third quarter ( summer). Recall that this company isnt known for working for  its fanbase. Which this game is geared towards. so logic should dictate. and i heard from a freind who operates a game store in CA that they hadnt recieved any notices for june , and july is coming up…so… probably august although playing this thing on the 4rth is not ruled out completely

• My FLGS today said AAE40 was pushed back to August 18 and not to be surprised if it is pushed back further than that. He also told me about a month ago that AA50 will be reprinted for a Christmas release this year. That information came from his WotC sales rep. I question both pieces of information since the release dates are so close to each other and the money to spend on both will be a lot to spend in a few months of time. I am just going to play AA42 for now and when AAE40 is released I will pick it up. No room to set up and play AAP40 right now since my game room is being occupied by a tenant until about February or March next year. No hurry here to pick up AAE40.

• Good! push it back until my mother forgets how much I spend on Pacific. Then I can have both!

• @skinny1:

My FLGS today said AAE40 was pushed back to August 18 and not to be surprised if it is pushed back further than that. He also told me about a month ago that AA50 will be reprinted for a Christmas release this year. That information came from his WotC sales rep. I question both pieces of information since the release dates are so close to each other and the money to spend on both will be a lot to spend in a few months of time. I am just going to play AA42 for now and when AAE40 is released I will pick it up. No room to set up and play AAP40 right now since my game room is being occupied by a tenant until about February or March next year. No hurry here to pick up AAE40.

If the AA50 Reprint info is true- I would bet that the reprint would be a “cheapened” version of the 08 edition- smaller box, foldable map, thinner cardstock, battlestrips instead of boards, IC, AA chits and other concessions as they made in AA42 and AAP40.  Then the printing of 2 games in 4 months would make sense.  Remember AA42 and AAP40 were printed within the same time frame last year!  So he maybe telling the truth.

Here’s to hoping!
    :-)

• Well I hope the AA50 reprint isn’t exactly the same as the original one since it was supposed to be a limited edition.

• I think that now they know they can cut corners and still sell games so it won’t be the same. Just my opinion.

• @skinny1:

I think that now they know they can cut corners and still sell games so it won’t be the same. Just my opinion.

They definitely need a serious competitor.

• FMG BABY, FMG!!!

• @questioneer:

FMG BABY, FMG!!!

Where I live, that stands for somesthing obscene. But I know what you mean

• @questioneer:

FMG BABY, FMG!!!

How about FFG? The quality of their game Tide of Iron is enough for me to say that that would be a good company to make AA games. I recently picked up ToI and love it. The plastic pieces are great.

• Either FFG or FMG would be great. Right now I am putting together the Struggle game which looks very good.

• '10

Per Larry, August 24th

• Sooooooooooo long……can’t wait arrrggg…give us a pic!

• @johnnymarr:

Per Larry, August 24th

Is this date subject to change?

• Doubtful, larry has been sitting on this number for a while, likely revealing it because he is now confident that it wont move.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m