• Thank you mike!

• No problem.  Always a pleasure to help out a fellow AA gamer!

• @allboxcars:

@Todd7912:

Altough, some of the bombers took a little beating in the mail, it is nice to have them.

so how much is a little beating?

In each bag there is 1 bomber with bent wings. But there are six in each bag, so I am happy.

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

I got my 6 Japanese Tac Bombers and my new battle strip.  The Tac Bombers show signs of stress on the wings, but they aren’t bent. The battle board has very bad impressions from the tails and gear from the bombers.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Entek:

I got my 6 Japanese Tac Bombers and my new battle strip.  The Tac Bombers show signs of stress on the wings, but they aren’t bent. The battle board has very bad impressions from the tails and gear from the bombers.

Ditto. I had two of the six with bad wings. I’m good with 4 extra though. The packing was simply a plastic bag of 6 TBs, the battle strips that are more or less the same as before, and the letter from Sam in a plain 1/2 size manilla envelope.

• Got my battlestrip and 6 tac bombers too with the same letter from sam (wow that dude/chick gets around). The battlboard is a little beat from the points of the tacs and 2 of the 6 have white tinge on wongs and tail as well but all are very much usable and I’m happy enough with it. Thanks to everybody else who helped make this possible with calls and e-mails. This is a great group of people.

• I received my “corrected battlestrip” and additional Japanese tactical bombers but the battlestrip is still wrong as it doesn’t show the tactical bomber/tank or fighter combo as hitting at 4 or less unless I am mistaken.

It’s a good start but…

• ditto for me also, some bent tac bombers and some little impression on the strips.  Not a huge deal for me but still- these guys can’t even package the simplest things right. :x

• @cannon:

I received my “corrected battlestrip” and additional Japanese tactical bombers but the battlestrip is still wrong as it doesn’t show the tactical bomber/tank or fighter combo as hitting at 4 or less unless I am mistaken.

It’s a good start but…

Well you do gotta know that stuff though. Like in the 1942 edition (and I’m sure earlier) artillary supports infantry but the strip doesn’t show that. I understand how that’d be useful but if you want one that shows that stuff I saw a really good 1 in one of these threads (maybe even this one) to print off

• @Mino1124:

@cannon:

I received my “corrected battlestrip” and additional Japanese tactical bombers but the battlestrip is still wrong as it doesn’t show the tactical bomber/tank or fighter combo as hitting at 4 or less unless I am mistaken.

It’s a good start but…

Well you do gotta know that stuff though. Like in the 1942 edition (and I’m sure earlier) artillary supports infantry but the strip doesn’t show that. I understand how that’d be useful but if you want one that shows that stuff I saw a really good 1 in one of these threads (maybe even this one) to print off

Thanks forgot about the inf/art and mech inf/art combo.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m