L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20)

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 2

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.1.0

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 5 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Russians
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Russians Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians
            Russians takes Political Action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Russians from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and Chinese from Neutrality to Allied
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied
            Trigger Russians Friendly Mongolians2: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Russians
            Trigger Russians Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared for rulesAttachment attached to Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Szechwan
            2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Kazakhstan to Szechwan
            2 aaGuns and 12 infantry moved from Buryatia to Amur
            6 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Yenisey
            1 artillery moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 aaGun, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Novgorod to Karelia
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
            3 artilleries moved from Ukraine to Western Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from Rostov to Ukraine
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk

Place Units - Russians
            1 mech_infantry placed in Volgograd
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Novgorod
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Ukraine
            3 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 2

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.1.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 5 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Russians
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Russians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Russians Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians
            Russians takes Political Action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Russians from Neutrality to Unprovoked
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and Chinese from Neutrality to Allied
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied
            Trigger Russians Friendly Mongolians2: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Russians
            Trigger Russians Unrestricted Movement: Setting movementRestrictionTerritories cleared for rulesAttachment attached to Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Szechwan
            2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Kazakhstan to Szechwan
            2 aaGuns and 12 infantry moved from Buryatia to Amur
            1 artillery moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 aaGun, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Novgorod to Karelia
            2 aaGuns, 1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
            3 artilleries moved from Ukraine to Western Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from Rostov to Ukraine
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Ulaanbaatar
                  Russians take Ulaanbaatar from Mongolians
            1 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Dzavhan
                  Russians take Dzavhan from Mongolians
            4 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Yenisey

Place Units - Russians
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Ukraine
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Novgorod
            1 mech_infantry placed in Volgograd
            3 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 37 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Savegame

• @me1945 reposted because I realized that the mongol rules changed with the attack on the neutrals.

• @me1945 said in L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20):

From my experience UK fleet move to sz92 in R1 is the best one.

Yeah. That is what I think too. But this is an interesting counter to it. Definitely risky and probably a move that requires a quicker axis victory or it will start to benefit the allies. But we will see.

• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 2

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 artillery, 1 carrier, 1 factory_minor and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan
                  Japanese take Suiyuyan from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
                  Japanese take Hopei from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Kweichow
                  Japanese take Kweichow from Chinese
            2 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Hunan to Yunnan
            3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            2 infantry moved from Jehol to Buyant-Uhaa
            1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Buyant-Uhaa
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 4 fighters, 3 infantry and 4 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 3 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 fighters, 3 infantry and 4 tactical_bombers in Yunnan, round 2 : 6/11 hits, 5.17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 4 fighters, 2 infantry and 4 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 3 infantry
            Battle in Buyant-Uhaa
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber and 2 infantry
                Mongolians defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Buyant-Uhaa, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Mongolians roll dice for 2 infantry in Buyant-Uhaa, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber and 2 infantry in Buyant-Uhaa, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Mongolians roll dice for 2 infantry in Buyant-Uhaa, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Mongolians lost in Buyant-Uhaa
                Japanese win, taking Buyant-Uhaa from Mongolians with 1 bomber and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Mongolians: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Jehol to Manchuria
            3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Yunnan to Anhwe
            2 fighters moved from Kwangsi to Manchuria
            1 bomber moved from Buyant-Uhaa to Anhwe
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Siam to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 battleship, 2 carriers and 1 cruiser moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 35 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 marine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to 42 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Kwangsi to Caroline Islands
            1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to 36 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to 36 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 2 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 artillery moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Iwo Jima to 17 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 17 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 33 Sea Zone to Caroline Islands
            1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 6 Sea Zone to Korea
            2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            1 armour moved from Kwangsi to Anhwe
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangsi
            1 artillery moved from Kiangsi to Kwangsi
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi

Place Units - Japanese
            1 factory_minor placed in Manchuria
            1 carrier and 1 transport placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 33 PUs; end with 34 PUs
            Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 44 PUs

Chinese regular : 0.00
    Japanese regular : 0.83
    Mongolians regular : -1.33

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 44 / 49
    Russians : 37 / 37
    Japanese : 33 / 44
    Americans : 52 / 53
    Chinese : 5 / 12
    British : 28 / 40
    UK_Pacific : 17 / 18
    Italians : 15 / 17
    ANZAC : 14 / 18
    French : 9 / 0
    Dutch : 7 / 0
    Mongolians : 0 / 0
    Neutral_Axis : 2 / 0
    Neutral_Allies : 4 / 0
    Neutral_True : 16 / 0

Savegame

• '15 '14

@farmboy said in L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20):

@me1945 said in L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20):

From my experience UK fleet move to sz92 in R1 is the best one.

Yeah. That is what I think too. But this is an interesting counter to it. Definitely risky and probably a move that requires a quicker axis victory or it will start to benefit the allies. But we will see.

Wheatbeer surprised me with that move once, too, but he didn’t have the logistics to follow up on it and miserably failed and the game was over after 3 turns or so.

However, against a naval G1 and against ME1945, who always loved to take SF G1 the Gib attack is more efficient with an extra mech in range.

I have to say, I would have certainly tried to attack the Italians at Spain with the Blue men. The French ground units have no better job to do and you can get lucky there and if R1 does not go as planned, you can at least save the blue fig. And in case you manage to retake the whole G2 is getting more complicated and more costly because the SF mech couldn’t have joined = extra plane, the Germans would have lost.

• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

@jdow Thanks for the input, JDOW. Your retention memory is phenomenal. I should be careful with you … when you let me play again with you.:grinning:

@jdow unfortunately, that wouldn’t be an option here. The french inf were loaded onto the UK transport this turn so I wouldn’t be able to attack until next turn at which point it will be too late.

I’m not sure I would have done it anyway given that it was only 20% odds but certainly worth thinking about. Although it may have made most sense just to stack Gibraltar then with the fig and the french inf. I don’t think I was thinking too clearly on the French turn but I was mostly afraid of him setting up for an attack on London after and felt I needed to keep that fighter alive and in London. Although looking at the map now, I probably had options to partially block him if that was what he was going to do and so had some more flexibility.

Me1945 I have lots to think about on this move. There is a chance I will still get to it tonight, but it could take me a couple of days

• @farmboy Take your time.

• '15 '14

@farmboy said in L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20):

@jdow unfortunately, that wouldn’t be an option here. The french inf were loaded onto the UK transport this turn so I wouldn’t be able to attack until next turn at which point it will be too late.

Just to clarify, I think you are mixing something up here. Italians took Spain IT one and the French had inf+art sitting in Normandy that could have retaliated right away. The odds are 40ish% on that attack and as the alternatives for the ground units were just to sit in Normandy or Holland awaiting certain death, I would have attacked Spain without hesitation.

@jdow makes sense. Didn’t take enough time with that turn and didn’t even see that as an option.

• '15 '14

@farmboy yeah, one is not used to have any other option with those Frenchies but to await being slaughtered.
    But you may realize that ME1945 was worried about that attack because he took both Italian Fighters off during the Spain attack to keep the odds for the French below 50%.

@jdow I did notice that but just didn’t consider the option. I definitely should have and 40% odds are certainly worth it given the cost. The main issue for me was that I was stuck losing my air on Gib should he go for this and sea lion after. And without knowing definitively how much air he would lose in Gib, and not being able to be certain around a blocker given the Italian bomber, I was loathe to lose another fighter. Had he gone for it (with the air that he has now) and with a 9 transport one marine build, he could have had 96% odds. Looking at it now, I think I may have been able to bring that number down, but that is what I was stuck on in the moment. And probably just played the turn a bit too quickly.

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 2

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 carrier, 3 fighters and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 fighter moved from Guam to 26 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 54 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 51 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 51 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            2 carriers and 1 submarine moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to 63 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 56 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 carrier moved from 26 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 infantry moved from Central United States to Eastern United States
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States

Place Units - Americans
            1 carrier and 1 submarine placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 fighter placed in 101 Sea Zone
            2 fighters placed in Eastern United States
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Western United States: 2 aaGuns
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Central United States: 2 aaGuns
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 53 PUs

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 2

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter and 4 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Kweichow
            2 infantry moved from Shensi to Kweichow

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
                Chinese attack with 3 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kweichow
                Chinese win, taking Kweichow from Japanese with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Yunnan
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 4 infantry
                Japanese defend with 2 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Szechwan

Place Units - Chinese
            4 infantry placed in Szechwan

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 7 PUs; end with 7 PUs
            Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 10 PUs

Chinese regular : 1.17
    Japanese regular : -0.67

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 2

Game History

Americans buy 1 carrier, 3 fighters and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans

1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 51 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Chinese win, taking Kweichow from Japanese with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 10 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 carrier, 1 factory_minor and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 3 armour; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Egypt to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Iraq
            2 infantry moved from Persia to 80 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from Persia to Iraq
            1 battleship and 1 cruiser moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from India to Iraq
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Tanganyika Territory to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq
                British attack with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Neutral_Axis defend with 3 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Iraq, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 3 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Iraq
                British win, taking Iraq from Neutral_Axis with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Axis: 3 infantry
            Battle in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                British attack with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 1/8 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                British win, taking Anglo Egyptian Sudan from Italians with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 carrier, 2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 96 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 92 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 92 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 92 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
            1 fighter moved from Iraq to Trans-Jordan
            1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Angola
                  British take Angola from Neutral_True
            1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Mozambique
                  British take Mozambique from Neutral_True
            1 mech_infantry moved from India to Afghanistan
                  British take Afghanistan from Neutral_True
            2 artilleries and 9 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 aaGun moved from India to Burma
            3 infantry moved from Malaya to Shan State
            1 aaGun moved from Burma to Shan State
            1 destroyer moved from 39 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from British Guiana to Venezuela
                  British take Venezuela from Neutral_True
            1 battleship moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 109 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 119 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 119 Sea Zone to 117 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            1 carrier and 2 submarines placed in 106 Sea Zone
            1 factory_minor placed in Egypt

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 35 PUs; end with 35 PUs
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Objective British 4 Control Convoy Lanes: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 17 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 3 armour

Italians regular : -0.33
    Neutral_Axis regular : 1.00
    British regular : -1.67

Savegame

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
            Battle in Yunnan

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 carrier, 1 factory_minor and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Tanganyika Territory to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Iraq, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 3 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Iraq
                British win, taking Iraq from Neutral_Axis with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 1/8 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                British win, taking Anglo Egyptian Sudan from Italians with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Place Units - British

Turn Complete - British
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Objective British 4 Control Convoy Lanes: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 80 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 72 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer

Savegame

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
            Battle in Yunnan

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese

Purchase Units - British

Politics - British

Combat Move - British

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq

Place Units - British

Turn Complete - British

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Egypt: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to United Kingdom: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 117 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 125 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 124 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 123 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer

Savegame

• @me1945 no worries if it is too late, but reposted with some changes to the UK NCM

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
            Battle in Yunnan

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese

Purchase Units - British

Politics - British

Combat Move - British

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq

Place Units - British

Turn Complete - British

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Egypt: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to United Kingdom: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 117 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 125 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 124 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 123 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 97 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 81 Sea Zone: 1 submarine