L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20)

• '21 '20 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13

@jdow Thanks for the input, JDOW. Your retention memory is phenomenal. I should be careful with you … when you let me play again with you.:grinning:

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

@jdow unfortunately, that wouldn’t be an option here. The french inf were loaded onto the UK transport this turn so I wouldn’t be able to attack until next turn at which point it will be too late.

I’m not sure I would have done it anyway given that it was only 20% odds but certainly worth thinking about. Although it may have made most sense just to stack Gibraltar then with the fig and the french inf. I don’t think I was thinking too clearly on the French turn but I was mostly afraid of him setting up for an attack on London after and felt I needed to keep that fighter alive and in London. Although looking at the map now, I probably had options to partially block him if that was what he was going to do and so had some more flexibility.

Me1945 I have lots to think about on this move. There is a chance I will still get to it tonight, but it could take me a couple of days

• @farmboy Take your time.

• '15 '14

@farmboy said in L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20):

@jdow unfortunately, that wouldn’t be an option here. The french inf were loaded onto the UK transport this turn so I wouldn’t be able to attack until next turn at which point it will be too late.

Just to clarify, I think you are mixing something up here. Italians took Spain IT one and the French had inf+art sitting in Normandy that could have retaliated right away. The odds are 40ish% on that attack and as the alternatives for the ground units were just to sit in Normandy or Holland awaiting certain death, I would have attacked Spain without hesitation.

@jdow makes sense. Didn’t take enough time with that turn and didn’t even see that as an option.

• '15 '14

@farmboy yeah, one is not used to have any other option with those Frenchies but to await being slaughtered.
    But you may realize that ME1945 was worried about that attack because he took both Italian Fighters off during the Spain attack to keep the odds for the French below 50%.

@jdow I did notice that but just didn’t consider the option. I definitely should have and 40% odds are certainly worth it given the cost. The main issue for me was that I was stuck losing my air on Gib should he go for this and sea lion after. And without knowing definitively how much air he would lose in Gib, and not being able to be certain around a blocker given the Italian bomber, I was loathe to lose another fighter. Had he gone for it (with the air that he has now) and with a 9 transport one marine build, he could have had 96% odds. Looking at it now, I think I may have been able to bring that number down, but that is what I was stuck on in the moment. And probably just played the turn a bit too quickly.

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 2

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.1.0

Game History

Round: 2

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 carrier, 3 fighters and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 fighter moved from Guam to 26 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 54 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 51 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 51 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            2 carriers and 1 submarine moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to 63 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 56 Sea Zone to 62 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 carrier moved from 26 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 infantry moved from Central United States to Eastern United States
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States

Place Units - Americans
            1 carrier and 1 submarine placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 fighter placed in 101 Sea Zone
            2 fighters placed in Eastern United States
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Western United States: 2 aaGuns
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Central United States: 2 aaGuns
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 52 PUs; end with 53 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 2

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.1.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter and 4 infantry moved from Szechwan to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Kweichow
            2 infantry moved from Shensi to Kweichow

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
                Chinese attack with 3 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kweichow
                Chinese win, taking Kweichow from Japanese with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 4 infantry
                Japanese defend with 2 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Szechwan

Place Units - Chinese
            4 infantry placed in Szechwan

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 7 PUs; end with 7 PUs
            Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 10 PUs

Chinese regular : 1.17
    Japanese regular : -0.67

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 2

Game History

Americans buy 1 carrier, 3 fighters and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Americans Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans

1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 51 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western United States to Central United States

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Kweichow, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Chinese win, taking Kweichow from Japanese with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Yunnan
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 3/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Objective Chinese 1 Burma Road: Chinese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 10 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 carrier, 1 factory_minor and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 3 armour; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Egypt to Anglo Egyptian Sudan
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Egypt to Iraq
            2 infantry moved from Persia to 80 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Iraq
            1 infantry moved from Persia to Iraq
            1 battleship and 1 cruiser moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from India to Iraq
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Tanganyika Territory to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq
                British attack with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Neutral_Axis defend with 3 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Iraq, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 3 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Iraq
                British win, taking Iraq from Neutral_Axis with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Axis: 3 infantry
            Battle in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                British attack with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 1/8 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Anglo Egyptian Sudan
                British win, taking Anglo Egyptian Sudan from Italians with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 carrier, 2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 96 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 92 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 92 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 92 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anglo Egyptian Sudan to Egypt
            1 fighter moved from Iraq to Trans-Jordan
            1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Angola
                  British take Angola from Neutral_True
            1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Mozambique
                  British take Mozambique from Neutral_True
            1 mech_infantry moved from India to Afghanistan
                  British take Afghanistan from Neutral_True
            2 artilleries and 9 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 aaGun moved from India to Burma
            3 infantry moved from Malaya to Shan State
            1 aaGun moved from Burma to Shan State
            1 destroyer moved from 39 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from British Guiana to Venezuela
                  British take Venezuela from Neutral_True
            1 battleship moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 109 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 119 Sea Zone to 125 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 119 Sea Zone to 117 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            1 carrier and 2 submarines placed in 106 Sea Zone
            1 factory_minor placed in Egypt

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 35 PUs; end with 35 PUs
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Objective British 4 Control Convoy Lanes: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 17 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 3 armour

Italians regular : -0.33
    Neutral_Axis regular : 1.00
    British regular : -1.67

Savegame

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
            Battle in Yunnan

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 carrier, 1 factory_minor and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger British Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Angola
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Tanganyika Territory to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Iraq, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Neutral_Axis roll dice for 3 infantry in Iraq, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Neutral_Axis and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Iraq
                British win, taking Iraq from Neutral_Axis with 1 armour, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                    British roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 1/8 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Anglo Egyptian Sudan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                British win, taking Anglo Egyptian Sudan from Italians with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Place Units - British

Turn Complete - British
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Objective British 4 Control Convoy Lanes: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 80 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 72 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer

Savegame

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
            Battle in Yunnan

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese

Purchase Units - British

Politics - British

Combat Move - British

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq

Place Units - British

Turn Complete - British

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Egypt: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to United Kingdom: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 117 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 125 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 124 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 123 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer

Savegame

• @me1945 no worries if it is too late, but reposted with some changes to the UK NCM

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Kweichow
            Battle in Yunnan

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese

Purchase Units - British

Politics - British

Combat Move - British

Combat - British
            Battle in Iraq

Place Units - British

Turn Complete - British

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 armour placed in India

Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Egypt: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to United Kingdom: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 117 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 125 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 124 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 123 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 97 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 81 Sea Zone: 1 submarine

Savegame

• @farmboy said in L22 BM Me1945 (X) vs. farmboy (+20):

@me1945 no worries if it is too late, but reposted with some changes to the UK NCM

and I posted again with one more change.

TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 2

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 airfield; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Politics - Italians
            Italians takes Political Action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Italians and Russians from Neutrality to War
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and British from Neutrality to Allied
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and French from Neutrality to Allied
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Allies from Neutrality to Friendly_Neutral
                Italians succeeds on action: Political Action Axis To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_Axis from Neutrality to Unfriendly_Neutral

Combat Move - Italians
            1 unit repaired.
            1 armour moved from Bulgaria to Eastern Poland
                  Italians take Eastern Poland from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Kenya to Belgian Congo
                  Italians take Belgian Congo from British
            1 infantry moved from Kenya to Tanganyika Territory
                  Italians take Tanganyika Territory from British
            1 mech_infantry moved from Tunisia to Algeria
                  Italians take Algeria from French
            1 battleship moved from 93 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            2 armour and 1 infantry moved from Spain to Portugal
            1 bomber moved from France to Portugal
            1 infantry moved from Southern France to 93 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 92 Sea Zone to Morocco

Combat - Italians
            Battle in 92 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                British defend with 1 destroyer
                    Italians roll dice for 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer in 92 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 92 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer in 92 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians and 1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 92 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 2 cruisers and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italians: 1 destroyer
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 95 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 battleship
                British defend with 1 cruiser
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship in 95 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 95 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 95 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
            Battle in Morocco
            Battle in Portugal
                Italians attack with 2 armour, 1 bomber and 1 infantry
                Neutral_True defend with 2 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 2 armour, 1 bomber and 1 infantry in Portugal, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Neutral_True roll dice for 2 infantry in Portugal, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Neutral_True and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Portugal
                Italians win, taking Morocco from French, taking Portugal from Neutral_True with 2 armour and 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Neutral_True: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 aaGun moved from Southern France to 93 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Southern France to 93 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 93 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 92 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Northern Italy to Romania
            1 aaGun moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
            1 artillery moved from Tunisia to Algeria
            1 artillery moved from Kenya to Italian Somaliland
            1 bomber moved from Portugal to Western Germany

Place Units - Italians
            1 airfield placed in Spain

Turn Complete - Italians
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 72 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4
            Italians collect 20 PUs; end with 22 PUs

Italians regular : -0.17
    Neutral_True regular : 0.33
    British regular : -0.17

Territory Summary for Italians :

Belgian Congo : 1 flag, 1 infantry
    Gibraltar : 1 aaGun and 1 infantry
    Kenya : 1 flag
    Tanganyika Territory : 1 flag, 1 infantry
    Morocco : 1 flag, 1 infantry
    Algeria : 1 flag, 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry
    Southern France : 1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 2 infantry
    Tunisia : 1 flag
    Western Germany : 1 bomber
    Romania : 2 mech_infantrys
    Northern Italy : 1 factory_major
    Libya : 1 artillery and 3 infantry
    Italian Somaliland : 1 artillery
    Southern Italy : 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
    Eastern Poland : 1 flag, 1 armour
    Portugal : 1 flag, 2 armour
    95 Sea Zone : 1 battleship
    93 Sea Zone : 1 flag
    Bulgaria : 2 infantry
    92 Sea Zone : 2 cruisers and 2 transports
    Yugoslavia : 1 aaGun and 1 infantry
    Spain : 1 flag, 1 airfield

Production/PUs Summary :

Germans : 44 / 49
    Russians : 36 / 37
    Japanese : 31 / 44
    Americans : 52 / 53
    Chinese : 7 / 10
    British : 33 / 41
    UK_Pacific : 17 / 17
    Italians : 20 / 22
    ANZAC : 14 / 18
    French : 7 / 0
    Dutch : 7 / 0
    Mongolians : 0 / 0
    Neutral_Axis : 0 / 0
    Neutral_Allies : 4 / 0
    Neutral_True : 11 / 0

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 2

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 fighter and 1 marine; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Combat - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Java to 42 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 42 Sea Zone to 45 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 45 Sea Zone to Dutch New Guinea
                  ANZAC take Dutch New Guinea from Dutch
            1 submarine moved from 57 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Malaya to India
            1 infantry moved from Malaya to Shan State
            1 submarine moved from 62 Sea Zone to 63 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Queensland to New Zealand
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Queensland to New South Wales
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Saudi Arabia
                  ANZAC take Saudi Arabia from Neutral_True

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 fighter and 1 marine placed in New South Wales

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 16 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Politics - French
            French takes Political Action: Political Action French To War With Japanese
                French succeeds on action: Political Action French To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Japanese and French from Neutrality to War
                French succeeds on action: Political Action French To War With Japanese: Changing Relationship for Chinese and French from Neutrality to Allied

Combat Move - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 infantry moved from French Central Africa to French Equatorial Africa
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            2 infantry moved from 96 Sea Zone to Malta
            1 destroyer moved from 79 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 3

Game History

Round: 3

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 4 mech_infantrys and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 destroyer moved from 93 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 93 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Spain to 96 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from France to 96 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 93 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 91 Sea Zone to 94 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 96 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 1 destroyer
                British defend with 1 carrier and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 1 destroyer in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 carrier and 1 transport in 96 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 carrier owned by the British lost in 96 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 96 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 2 bombers and 1 destroyer remaining. Battle score for attacker is 23
                Casualties for British: 1 carrier and 1 transport
            Battle in 94 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 94 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 cruiser in 94 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Germans
                    1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 94 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 carrier, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for British: 1 cruiser

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Spain to Finland
            1 armour, 2 artilleries and 10 infantry moved from Romania to Eastern Poland
            4 armour moved from Yugoslavia to Romania
            3 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
            4 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Romania
            1 aaGun, 2 armour and 5 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            1 transport moved from 91 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Normandy Bordeaux to 110 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
            1 armour moved from Holland Belgium to Germany
            1 mech_infantry moved from France to Yugoslavia
            1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 91 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from 94 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 94 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 fighter moved from 91 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 93 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Spain to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
            1 submarine placed in 110 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Western Germany
            1 armour and 4 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 44 PUs; end with 44 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 49 PUs

Germans regular : 0.17
    British regular : 0.17

Savegame

Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 2.5.22294, time: 8:41:33 p.m.
    Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 3

Game History

Round: 3

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 fighter and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Russians
            Trigger Russians Friendly TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Russians and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Russians takes Political Action: Political Action Russians To War With Germans
                Russians succeeds on action: Political Action Russians To War With Germans: Changing Relationship for Germans and Russians from Neutrality to War

Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter moved from Szechwan to Suiyuyan
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Szechwan to Suiyuyan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Szechwan to Suiyuyan

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Suiyuyan
                Russians attack with 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Suiyuyan
                Russians win, taking Suiyuyan from Japanese with 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Trigger Russians Conquer Japanese Territory By Mongolia: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Mongolia_May_Change_To_Russians_Control_Switch attached to Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Suiyuyan to Novosibirsk
            1 infantry moved from Yenisey to Olgiy
                  Russians take Olgiy from Mongolians
            3 infantry moved from Yenisey to Timguska
            2 infantry moved from Ulaanbaatar to Buryatia
            2 aaGuns and 12 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia
            1 fighter moved from Szechwan to Russia
            3 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Turkey
                  Russians take Turkey from Neutral_True
            1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            2 aaGuns, 5 artilleries and 7 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 aaGun, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Karelia to Novgorod
            1 cruiser moved from 115 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 125 Sea Zone to 123 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 5 infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            1 armour moved from Szechwan to Kazakhstan
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 8 infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Novgorod to Vologda
            2 infantry moved from Dzavhan to Tsagaan Olom
                  Russians take Tsagaan Olom from Mongolians

Place Units - Russians
            1 fighter and 9 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 38 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 41 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 43 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 45 PUs
            Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 47 PUs

Japanese regular : -0.33
    Russians regular : -0.50

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m