• Great discussion!

• Yeah, I learned a lot of the detailed technical aspects I hadn’t thought of.

LT

• Tanks LT04 and ABWorsham4, I always try to disseminate the things I read about Italian participation to WWII.

I only hope of being enough “clear” when I write in English… Italian are not famous for their english knowledge! :)

• My soon to be brother-in-law speaks Spanish I do a lot of translating from english to english.  Trust me your english is a lot better.

LT

• With German supply lines as long and undependable due to the state of the Russian road system, I beleive in unlikly that Germany could have taken Moscow in 1941. If the U.S.S.R had a road system like western countries Germany may have won in 1941.

• So having a disastrous and underdeveloped road system helped in saving Russia.

Mmm…

Even if it was as you said it should be still a German lack o planification or undervauling of the Russia.

Furthermore I want to make another point. Germans were happy that Japanese was signing a non aggression pact with USSR. They were convinced that Wehrmach may won the war against Russia alone without any help. So they agreed at the pact convinced that in such way all of the Russia resources will be only for Germany.

• What is the purpose of the stars under a member’s profile name?

• ABW,

The stars corispond to the A&A unit above them.  Every one starts out as an INF unit on this site.  Then after so many posts they move up to ART and a second star is added then ARM so on and so on.

LT

• Thank you LT04, now I have one more question. What is the purpose of the Karma stat on my profile? Bear with me I’m a rookie to this site.

• ABW,

When you look at my Karma section below it says Applaud and smite.  So if I said something you like, agreed with or what ever that you found possitive you would press the applaud button and my + Karma would go up 1.  If I pissed you off you could press the smite button and my - Karma would go up one.

They are all anonymous so you never know who to thank or who to smite.

LT

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m