Do you prefer playing axis or allies ?

• '19 Moderator

LMAO, I thought the russian AC build was a joke, you guys seem to be discussing it like someone would actualy do it!

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@dezrtfish:

LMAO, I thought the russian AC build was a joke, you guys seem to be discussing it like someone would actualy do it!

This is my year of weird strategies, darling.  You never know!

• I dismissed the Russian naval build, then proceeded to discuss the original precept.

• '19 Moderator

@Craig:

@Adlertag:

@Craig:

That’s what I get for reading the MBs before having my coffee and taking my meds. :oops:

Craig

No way I think you are an official playtester, come clean Craig, you dont have Ann ed.

Talk about coming out of left-field?!?!?!?!?

What does this comment have to do with my comment?  I was just saying that I hadn’t gotten focused on what the thread was really saying since I hadn’t fully woken up yet.

You buzz right by that and hit me with an Anniversary Edition inquiry.

Even if I am on the “inside” ( :wink: ) concerning the new game, I wouldn’t be able to talk about it.  Them’s the rules! :-o :x :cry:

Craig

the Viking gets his topics confused sometimes.

As for Russia, if Russia plays smart, I have started abandoning africa to push harder,  it’s a tough ballance

• :-o
    This is all just crazy talk!
      Any fool Russian player that builds an AC and a sub in the Baltic just signed his own death warrent! Occasionally, I may only build a sub to deter that BB shot on G1,( depending on who I am playing) but an AC is begging for a Panzer dash.
    IMHO, Just not good economics for Russia. :wink:

• '11

Mmm, Panzer dash. What could be better. The Axis is just so much more fun.

• 2007 AAR League

A year back I might have said Axis.
    Now I’d say that I prefer Allies. Why?

-> you loose less number of games playing them  :-D

• '19 Moderator

Well, if your looking for stats Allies is the best choice, if you want to improve your game you play axis.

• Ok, you might win more games with the Allies, but a victory with the Axis is sooooooo much more fulfilling.
    What can I say? I’m a man who loves a challenge :roll:
    And I really like play the evil guy :evil:

• It depends if how I feel. I like Japan and Russia the best so it depends on which on who i’d rather be at that moment. i should be more active on these boards after school ends on the 21st.

• Axis. I got a thing for Germany  :evil:
    though japan does bore me…

• '19 Moderator

I supose I like Germany because I’m a narcissist and I want everyone looking and paying attention to me :wink:

• '11

Germany is definitely the more fun to play of the two Axis powers. However, Japan poses more of a challenge when dealing with troops spread across so many islands and also having to deal with main land Asia.

• With the Allies, you get corn-fed wholesome American girls, sophisticated British girls, spicy Indian girls, hot Ethiopian girls, aboriginal hotties from Australia, Chinese girls, and Russian supermodels.

True, with the Axis, you get French, German, and Italian hotties, plus Japanese girlies.

But I think the Allies just have so much more to offer . . . I’m going to have to go with Allies . . .

• you naughty bunny, come ride my lap

• '11

Well, I never thought of it that way. The Allies are starting too sound a bit more interesting.

• Do not belief what bunny says! It’s all propaganda, it is :wink:

• '11

Damn long ears.  :-D

• Well, most of my successes have been with Japan so far.

Usually, the spicy Indians and Chinese are quick to comfort the victorious Yellow fellows. Hawaiians offer flowers, and New Zealanders sing like Hayley Westenra and Kiri te Kanawa.
    BUT… Allies often get back the stunning Norwegians (not before Operation Lebensborn ‘produces’ Anni-Frid Lyngstad!).
    And the French dames get two sets of lovers every turn…

• Are we still talking about Axis&Allies?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m