How do you get juiced up for an A&A game?

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Guru’s

and SPIKE tablets

• @Gargantua:

Guru’s

and SPIKE tablets

That basically the same as what you get out of a squeezed Nerf football!

• '17 '16

Rockstar Energy Drinks were not an option, so I cannot vote… why anyone wouldn’t drink Rockstar before a game I don’t know… it makes all your opponents look like this…

RockstarEnergyDrink.jpg

• @Wolfshanze:

Rockstar Energy Drinks were not an option, so I cannot vote… why anyone wouldn’t drink Rockstar before a game I don’t know… it makes all your opponents look like this…

Once again, how is drinking Rockstar any different from drinking the liquid squeezed from a Nerf Football?

• @Private:

A nice cup of tea and a chocolate digestive ……

What! I cannot find that among the options!

Vote for water or Boones… either is close enough.

• '17 '16

@Lord:

Once again, how is drinking Rockstar any different from drinking the liquid squeezed from a Nerf Football?

I know what Rockstar tastes like… I do not know what liquid squeezed from a Nerf Football tastes like, so I wouldn’t be able to compare… how often do you drink liquid squeezed from a Nerf Football?

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

I voted Natty Ice since Miller Lite is my preferred beer for board game sessions. All about the cheap, extended buzz, and it beats its main rivals Bud Light and Coors Light (despite the fact Miller and Coors are now under one roof).

Now if I’m just shooting the breeze with friends then I will opt for more credible beer.

• @Wolfshanze:

@Lord:

I know what Rockstar tastes like… I do not know what liquid squeezed from a Nerf Football tastes like, so I wouldn’t be able to compare… how often do you drink liquid squeezed from a Nerf Football?

IT TASTES LIKE THE WASTELAND!   :evil:

• '17 '16

@Wolfshanze:

If I met the RockStar on the left, I might not be at my A&A game session.
    So, definitely not a good way to juiced up for… whatever.
    You know what I mean.
    :wink:

• Sponsor

@Baron:

@Wolfshanze:

If I met the RockStar on the left, I might not be at my A&A game session.
    So, definitely not a good way to juiced up for… whatever.
    You know what I mean.
    :wink:

Why can’t you do both?

• '17 '16

Teach all three how to play A&A… get all the countries covered…

• Sponsor

@Wolfshanze:

LOL… reminds me of a movie scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLB-uMPj27s

• '17 '16

@Young:

@Wolfshanze:

LOL… reminds me of a movie scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLB-uMPj27s

Wow, you’re right… what an idiot I’ve been… you guys are far smarter at teaching those Rockstar girls A&A than I am… i’ll point them in your direction…

• OK, OK, the fact that no one has voted Boones means there’s some serious dishonesty going on here guys… come on, tell the truth!

I know you are lying…  :evil:

You wall are probably just sitting there in front of your screen thinking about how that first sip of strawberry hill is going to taste on your lips tonight…

• bud lite cheap and plentiful.

• '17

Boones is closest to any type of wine selection.  :?

Though rediculously far away from the Portuguese 6 grapes port I drink.
    You get good n ripped sipping at this delicious fortified wine… similar to wiskey and ice.

A sweet honey wine I make that tastes like Boones sweetness, with a extra level of kick. Is another option that can, possibly convert a few to the “Boones” vote  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m