• @P@nther:

@Stoney229:

Does anyone know if there is a different map for the 1941 and 1942 scenarios?  because I’m assuming the map is the same for both.  If you like one of the 2 maps I made, just rename it “Map.bmp” and copy it into your A50.gim and A51.gim folders.

The only difference between the maps of the two scenarios is the turn order in the nation overview (just swap Ger/Jap).
    :-)

Thank you.  I redid the maps and made one for each scenario.  The is a dark one, a medium - dark one, and a darkish one that resembles my P40 module.  Download them here.

Attila - if you’re including HolKann’s AModulePack in your new update of ABattlemap, perhaps you could include these map and toolpiece files in the “AA50_ABattlePack” folder?  I won’t email them to you unless you ask, since I uploaded them to mediafire for others to use.

• One other request, it seems the Korea/SZ 5 connection is no longer a connection, could you fix it on the map?

• @Vareel:

One other request, it seems the Korea/SZ 5 connection is no longer a connection, could you fix it on the map?

Thanks for the heads up!  I’ll fix it.

• '10

love the AA50 modules stoney

• Thanks BattlingMaxo.

Another question for everyone:

When I release the new module, should I include it in this thread, since it is an evolution of the current module in this thread and related questions may apply to both modules, or should I start a brand new thread, since the two are not compatible and people will likely be installing/playing both modules simultaneously?

• Do both.

• @Stoney229:

When I release the new module, should I include it in this thread, since it is an evolution of the current module in this thread and related questions may apply to both modules, or should I start a brand new thread, since the two are not compatible and people will likely be installing/playing both modules simultaneously?

I would suggest to only keep the first post of this thread updated. There you could edit the text to mention both the current module and the new module in two different parts/sections/clauses ( - whatever the correct English word may be ;-) )

Maybe you could ask a moderator to sticky the thread, then.

Like the AA50-module-thread of HolKann: http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=12873.msg357193#msg357193

• @Stoney229:

Please make a brand new thread.  IF any important information from the other thread is needed it can be linked to. If a new person is looking for ABattleMap AAP40, the thread should be as short as possible.  :-D

• How about if I create a new thread, which I will link to in the first post of this thread (and highlight the fact that the linked thread contains the most current module).  That way the first post of each thread can be as short-and-sweet as possible, and each thread has a distinct and dedicated topic.

On a separate note (relating to an earlier discussion here), I’m thinking I will be naming the new module “Axis & Allies: Pacific 1940 v3.0”, and the directory P40.gim.  That way, anyone who wishes to keep using the original module only has to rename the original directory (to, for example, P4O.gim) before installing the new one.  Also, when I post updates, I will update the version number accordingly so people will know if their version is up-to-date or not.

If anyone has any objections to either of these, feel free to let me know.  Thanks again!

• @Stoney229:

How about if I create a new thread, which I will link to in the first post of this thread (and highlight the fact that the linked thread contains the most current module).  That way the first post of each thread can be as short-and-sweet as possible, and each thread has a distinct and dedicated topic.

On a separate note (relating to an earlier discussion here), I’m thinking I will be naming the new module “Axis & Allies: Pacific 1940 v3.0”, and the directory P40.gim.  That way, anyone who wishes to keep using the original module only has to rename the original directory (to, for example, P4O.gim) before installing the new one.  Also, when I post updates, I will update the version number accordingly so people will know if their version is up-to-date or not.

If anyone has any objections to either of these, feel free to let me know.  Thanks again!

Sounds good to me, thank you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m