• @Imperious:

Do you have a picture of the units on the map at starting set up?

@Imperious:

Yeah I was hoping you would take a good pic of the set-up during your game.

• Founder TripleA Admin

I might.

@Imperious:

Do you have a picture of the units on the map at starting set up?

• what color where the Mongolian pieces? I assume the game has a few of these neutral forces?

• Correct me if I’m wrong but there are no neutral units. The units are printed on the map. When a neut is attacked you place enemy units there to do battle. The question would be which enemy units go there. Is each neutral assigned a power to swoop in.

• Founder TripleA Admin

It doesn’t matter. Just represent them in your head. The max is 2 and the likelihood of attacking Mongolia is little to none. Maybe in the combined game it will mean something.

@WILD:

Correct me if I’m wrong but there are no neutral units. The units are printed on the map. When a neut is attacked you place enemy units there to do battle. The question would be which enemy units go there. Is each neutral assigned a power to swoop in.

• Customizer

how exactly are no jap units involved in kamikazi attacks?  isn’t the whole point of it to lose a fighter but do extra damage as a last ditch effort to slow the americans down?  If i was to implement it, i would say the fighter still rolls, but regardless of if they hit or not the fighter immediately dies after rolling.  If its a hit, it counts as 3 hits.  If its not, oh well, looks like the ocean took some damage.

• @djensen:

It doesn’t matter. Just represent them in your head. The max is 2 and the likelihood of attacking Mongolia is little to none. Maybe in the combined game it will mean something.

@WILD:

Correct me if I’m wrong but there are no neutral units. The units are printed on the map. When a neut is attacked you place enemy units there to do battle. The question would be which enemy units go there. Is each neutral assigned a power to swoop in.

In Mongolia case, the proper would be using chinese units (China had claims on Mongolia) … but we all know how chinamen are smited by ACME rules (while japs get their nice kamikazes  :roll: ), so I guess you can use UK or USA units (my bet is USA units just for not damaging the sight) for Pacific game, and soviet units for global game (Mongolia was commie)

• I think you should change your name from Funcioneta to Funchina.

Hope you don’t take this the wrong way, because most of what you post I agree with.

• And you should change your name to Loco Guillermo.

• You are off topic, guys

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m