• So, any of you guys worked up strategies you think will work for a particular faction? I want to try having the US dump IPP into tech research, say 8 IPP each turn starting on turn 1. That’ll give me 4 dice each turn. I figure I odds favor me getting some tech fairly early in the game with me going for ABM (to defend against Nukes), Prompt Global Strike (to allow me to use that big stockpile of missiles against China and hit their bases, cutting down on their ability to use their ASBM against the US and allied fleets), Hypersonic Cruise Missiles (to make the missile strikes more effective), and Improved Drones (more range is always a bonus).

• @dsumner Which game are you talking about ?

Anyway looks like ‘Other Games’ - I move this topic there for now. Please indicate which category would be more appropriate than the one you posted this in.

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Player Help on

• @panther I posted in the Global War 2025, as that’s what I was referring to. I should have made that clearer in the initial post.

• @dsumner No, you posted this in “Welcome/Player Help”.

Anyway I move this to the category you mentioned. :slightly_smiling_face:

• PantherP Panther moved this topic from Other Games on

• @panther Thanks.

• Well I gave this a shot and it started of working out well, but then the dice gods turned against me. I think that if the game had gone a little longer, it would have evened out a bit more. I’m hoping to run another game soon and give it another shot to see how it works out this time.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m