Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Using Anzac & Italy peices mixed into setup & mobilezation

• So just to add some flavor to my game I use italy peices in the initial setup in africa & italy/soutrn europe and use the complex to mobilize italian peices there.no game effect just variety but in australia I use anzac peices for setup & added a IC & use them in westrn australia allowing 2 units per turn to mobilize there.it brings a small gamechange but brings a variety level to it.(chinease troops in 3 us territories & france inf. & fighter in UK as part of initial setup with other 2)anybody else try something like this?does the IC in AUS effect it that much?

• 2017 2016 2015 '13

Is Anzac a separate economy or does UK pay for the units placed there?

• I have done this, I also use the Italian and Anzac roundels but they are not separate economies. It’s fun seeing the progress they make. I wouldn’t add an IC in Australia though. Britain could always buy one and place it there anytime they want.

• Customizer

Sounds cool. I just hate separating up my games to do so. I thought about cannibalizing my AAP40 first edition for Canadians. … then again there’s alaways HBG

• 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 Customizer '13 '12 '11 '10

@toblerone77:

Sounds cool. I just hate separating up my games to do so. I thought about cannibalizing my AAP40 first edition for Canadians. … then again there’s alaways HBG

When Pacific 1940 2nd edition came out, with its distinctive sculpt shapes for the ANZAC forces, I took the nation-specific storage box in which I had stored the 1st edition’s “ANZAC” sculpts (the butternut-grey British units) and I changed the box label to “Canada”.  The single change I made to the box contents is that I transferred a few of the 2nd edition ANZAC anti-aircraft guns to the Canadian inventory since that sculpt type wasn’t in the 1st edition.  The colour matches, so they don’t look out of place.

• Customizer

@CWO:

@toblerone77:

When Pacific 1940 2nd edition came out, with its distinctive sculpt shapes for the ANZAC forces, I took the nation-specific storage box in which I had stored the 1st edition’s “ANZAC” sculpts (the butternut-grey British units) and I changed the box label to “Canada”.  The single change I made to the box contents is that I transferred a few of the 2nd edition ANZAC anti-aircraft guns to the Canadian inventory since that sculpt type wasn’t in the 1st edition.  The colour matches, so they don’t look out of place.

TY Marc! I have no hope of ever getting an AAE40-1stEd so your idea sounds great! Thanks Brother!

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m