• I don’t know if this is the right forum for this, but I put it here anyway!

This is based on Michael Sandy and his “Comprehensive German Naval Strategy”, since I really liked it and especially “Part 1”!

TACTICS

Tactics are an art, not a science. There’s no way to absolutely quantify them, no way to define secret formulas for victory. There are rules a good tactician follows, but they aren’t absolutely binding. The ‘secret’ to winning lies not in trying to manipulate the enemy, but in creating general situations in which you know the available menu of maneuvers and the balance of firepower will favor your force.

Superior Combat Power
    If one add up the combat capability rating and divide by 6 you get an average number of hits that force will inflict on a round.
    Mixed Force
    A force of mixed combat capability will gain advantage after each side takes a casualty since it reduces their combat power by a smaller amount. If one attack a territory defended by a better mixed force, one will need a larger initial advantage.
    Cannon Fodder
    If one can take casualties in cheap units while the enemy has to take casualties in expensive units, one will come out ahead.

B. Andersson, Game Master

yep… these are the basic things you got a know 8)

• I think this should be stipulated in the new rulebook for the new game!

• Anderson!!! where have you been we all missed you!

my god its been like 2 years since you last showed up!

Ditto with Imp. Sir many have died since your journey. We can only hope some died under the oversight of your random hand.  :-)

GG

• I am running a company with 18 employees, too much for me at the moment to also doing this. In time I will have time to give it a bit more time. However I am here from time to time, to get udated on hoe things are going. So far you doing pretty damn well. You are such a valuable support to Larry, maybe more than you or he think.  :wink:

• Yes but Herr Andersson you too have been held in such high regard and sorely missed by thousands who can benefit from your wisdom. Well to get you up to speed another company is making new pieces and many of these new ideas are to form the rules for the new pieces. I am sure you have been aware of the FMG project?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m