• if you are younger than 17 you probally shouldnt be married.  BTW how do you know how old I am?

• @AJGundam:

I’m only 17 too. :-X

Reppin’ the young crowd.

• I meant Cobert and AJ.

• 2007 AAR League

Who said i was married  :?

• I said I was younger than Cobert and you AJ. No one ever said you were married.

• Hey,

I am a man. All the girls and woman I know would rather have a root canal then play any form of the A&A game; however, my wife does have an unusual liking to video games. It has been my experience that not many girls and especially woman have the same level of intrest in video games as they do A&A games.

• @losttribe04:

…however, my wife does have an unusual liking to video games. It has been my experience that not many girls and especially woman have the same level of intrest in video games as they do A&A games.

My wife will play video games ….AND she doesn’t mind the occasional game of AA.  I got her hooked on Dr. Mario when we first started dating.  It was not long until I couldn’t defeat her anymore.  :-(  Haven’t played the old SNES in a while.  Though, I can talk her into playing Mario Kart: Double Dash, Animal Crossing (we were both addicted to this game  :-D ), Mario Party 4, and Wario Ware on the Game Cube.

Like I said earlier, it’s the time commitment that is the biggest road block.  I believe that most women like to play board games, but that they just want to play them for an hour or two at most and then do something else.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I think I’d have to recuse myself from posting in an age poll. It’s not nice to ask a lady her age. hehe.

Not that I really care, but I have a stereotype to support!

• Again on the age

iam 14 and i play A-A  :-D

• @triforce:

@Imperious:

Im not married

-Im happy

I’m Married

I’m Happy!

That’s just what you have to say because you know your wife goes through your website history.

I’m sure you’re really living a life of terror.

MWAHAHAHHAAHA.

Well, after being traded as a commodity for millenia, women are finally taking ownership of men.

“If men are destined to rule the world, we women will have to be content to rule men!”

• @Jennifer:

Well, after being traded as a commodity for millenia, women are finally taking ownership of men.

Owl in black leather outfit.

Hawt?  :roll:

• I am not old I am thirty seven (and I get to keep quoting that Monty Python and the Holy Grail line for another month and a half).

And I am married… VERY happily!  Our third anniversary is coming up in less than 2 months :-)

• 2007 AAR League

I’m 33 years OLD.  I am old, I admit.  But I live young.  And raising my daughter keeps me young.

I’m a male.  I’m not married.  I’m not happy being single, but sometimes I can be.  It’s nice to be single in the summertime when my daughter visits her mom.

Land of the midnight sun makes for all night camping, fishing, and biking.  Among other stuff.

• @ncscswitch:

I am not old I am thirty seven (and I get to keep quoting that Monty Python and the Holy Grail line for another month and a half).

And I am married… VERY happily!  Our third anniversary is coming up in less than 2 months :-)

Acctually the quote is “I’m thirty seven, I’m not old”

Do not defame Monty Python! :wink:

• @newpaintbrush:

@triforce:

@Imperious:

Im not married

-Im happy

I’m Married

I’m Happy!

That’s just what you have to say because you know your wife goes through your website history.

I’m sure you’re really living a life of terror.

MWAHAHAHHAAHA.

If you call having someone who cleaned the house, made homade snacks, made sure that everyones drink is full, while you have five buddies over to play so that you can focus on taking down Moscow, terror then you would be right.

And my wife doesn’t read this.  She isnt interested in the odds of 3 transports taking down a Battleship.  She is mostly interested in making sure I’m happy.

I wouldn’t live a life of terror, I would get out of that situation.  Do what you like, like what you do.

• The probability of 3 transports taking out a battleship is 7.43%.

• Only on defense.

On attack it would be ZERO.

:mrgreen:

@Nukchebi0:

The probability of 3 transports taking out a battleship is 7.43%.

That’s a pretty scarey realization. :)

And Switch, 37 huh?  The quote that comes to mind, Monty Python, is “I’m not dead yet!”  “Oh you will be soon!”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m