• WOW! imagine that. If only they had the most current files and if we had finished the Na’s.

Kinda stunned actually.

Ok we will get the thing finished due to the interest. I dont want a bunch of new people downloading old files. Ill get you a current list so you can repost.

• well done everyone

sorry if we missed anyone on the contributors list

• Cool!!  :mrgreen:  And it is still becoming better and better…

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

So when will you have a pretty PDF of the rules complete with graphics?

• working on it.

As i said earlier we still need the new NA’s to be complete and Tekky has to do some editing on the ruleset.

I have finished the files but i need to rename them and sort them out for djensen to post the official reworked art.

• I mean we can add a watermark right now like OOB rulebook.
    But otherwise pretty rulebook has to come after.

• to be honest i dont really know how to add a user created watermark for microsoft office/word. Can somebody explain how this is done?

Of course i can add a repeating icon on the bottom or top of the page but something that is "behind’ the entire text is problematic.

Tekky can you edit the file for those items we discussed (blockade, convoy etc)  plus the modifier thing?

I will get all the player aids in order. I want to also redo that tech/neutral chart thing. its too plain. :-(

• Tekky can you edit the file for those items we discussed (blockade, convoy etc)  plus the modifier thing?

I’ve done the editing already
    I’ll upload a few file now

I want to also redo that tech/neutral chart thing. its too plain.

I comments on the location of things in the tech/neutral chart
    and try to let the tech/neutral chart, VC chart, and battleboards all have an “AARHE” colour scheme right?

I will get all the player aids in order.

according to the last you emailed me…
    update the game sequence, ID unit name, new territories and Japan has missing unit column

by the way can you change thread name "Map file for AARHE"  to “AARHE: Maps and player aids” so its more like the current naming system  :-P

for next round of player aids you upload
    try to include a date next to URL thnx

• according to the last you emailed me…
    update the game sequence, ID unit name, new territories and Japan has missing unit column

I am not sure what this is? are you saying you did this or something thats on my plate?

What is “Japan has missing unit column”?

I just saw the Gone Gaming Award Winners… Wow, all I can say is that this has made my month!  :-D You guys were an awesome group to work with on this project; with the time you guys have put into this you deserve it…

GG

• If they saw the latest files i feel we would have won easily. They are that good.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=8670.0

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m