Playeaids for AARHE are done! ( allmost)

• So for the “comfort zone” aspect do the player aids look similar to the OOB ones?

By the way we should also make a new player aid for Weapons Development?

Actually, why do you need those icons? Can’t you just use the existing ones?

would this help? (From thrasher’s site…)

GG

• Ill see what i can do. Id rather have revised icons … it will take much time to remake them but i can … ok ill do it.

• so what about my 3 questions

• So for the “comfort zone” aspect do the player aids look similar to the OOB ones?

+++++ they look like axis and allies europe in terms of artwork and form

By the way we should also make a new player aid for Weapons Development?

++++ yes sure

Actually, why do you need those icons? Can’t you just use the existing ones?

++++ what “existing” ones its ok i found something better.

• oh…is it like for copyright reasons we can’t just modify the Revised game board?

• OK here we go:

I allready made (remade) the revised map

second i have a second map that looks exactly the same except that map is for phase 3 items, including Italy, different values for islands, and new territories.

Any map can be made except we cant sell it. This project has no copyright issues to address because simply no money is being made by anybody on it

I hope thats clear enough.

• in that case, you can just use the revised edition icons on your new battle board?
    comfort zone
    unless there is a good reason to use different (or better) icons

• It takes too much time to crop off the extra “fluff” but i guess it what i need to do.

BTW did you look at the email? is the player aid ok? each nation has a different look ( nation specific)

• yeah I checked out your USSR player aid
    I feel a complex pattern might make it slightly harder to read the text on the printed thing
    maybe just go along the line of one compact and one pretty presentation version

so would be nice to have additionally a simpler one for “comfort zone” reasons
    it would look similar to revised OOB in colours patterns and style

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m