• 2007 AAR League

Hey just wondering if anybody watches Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis because I am a big fan of them myself.  :mrgreen:

• I love SG-1. Been watching it since the beginning.

Not so high on Atlantis, though. It’s watchable, but it’s more like filler between AG-1 and Battlestar Gallactica. (which I think is just awesome.)

Rob.

• 2007 AAR League

I like Atlantis better than SG-1 I don’t like the Ori they are too indestructible and Mitchel isn’t as cool as O’Niell :|

• True, I liked o’Neil better, but MacGuyver is getting kinda long in the tooth. Mitchell is growing on me….but he needs a little more personality. He’s too dry.

Rob.

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

I watch em both.

I got into SG1 in season 4.  (I didn’t have cable access for seasons 1-3.)  And only because of Richard Dean Anderson, he’s cute!  Daniel seemed weird to me.  T’ealc grew on me. And I kinda like the actor who plays the head scientist on Atlantis (not physically like, I like his character.)

• I got into the show because I really liked the movie. Saw it in the theater twice (one with buddies, once with girlfriend) and it got it’s hooks in me because it was such a cool story. When the first buzz about a new show based on that movie started making the rounds, I just HAD to watch it. Turned out to be a pretty good sci-fi show, which was a genre sorely lacking in appeal at that time.

Rob.

• 2007 AAR League

Haha I liked Macgyver too I’ve seen every episode of that show too  :roll:

@ajgundam5:

Anyone see the MacGuyver MasterCard advertisement?

• 2007 AAR League

@Jennifer:

@ajgundam5:

Anyone see the MacGuyver MasterCard advertisement?

Yes I watched the Superbowl for that commercial he definently looks weird without the muller XD

• 2007 AAR League

:cry: I heard that season 10 will be the final season of SG-1 I could be wrong but the people on scifi.com Message Board are saying that it is true.

Dunno.  The loss of Richard Dean Anderson really didn’t make the show much better to me.  Though, my friday’s gunna be all screwed up without SG-1

• @ajgundam5:

:cry: I heard that season 10 will be the final season of SG-1 I could be wrong but the people on scifi.com Message Board are saying that it is true.

I have also heard this.

Do any of you watch Battlestar Gallactica?

Rob.

• 2007 AAR League

Yea I watch Battlestar Galactica, looking forward to it this October the season finale was awesome. Yea I hope they make a new series to replace SG-1 on Friday to go with Atlantis.

• 2007 AAR League

Mark my words, SG-1 is going to end it’s run going down in flames screaming toward a Texas-sized propane tank.

It doesn’t matter if they are planning on cancelling the show because Ben Browder is going to ruin SG-1 like he ruined Farscape. Farscape was the coolest, most original sci-fi show I had seen in a long time until it became the Crichton and Aeryn romancing the wormhole garbage it turned into.

Although Claudia Black is drop dead sexy in a drop dead sexy sort of way. I want her to call me up and talk dirty to me in that sexy Aussie voice of hers. Although I think Daniel Jackson is by far the best character on that show.

I’d watch more Atlantis but between My Name is Earl, Miami Vice on Sleuth channel, and just about everything on the History and Science channels my DVR has a backlog of about 30 hours of TV I need to watch.

• 2007 AAR League

Yeah I for one Like the new Battle-star galactica series.
    i’m waiting for the other seasons to come out for sale.

I’m actually a fan of Deep Space Nine - star trek  ( I like the characters on that show, like Oddo vs Quark is always funny )

• 2007 AAR League

@NoMercy:

Yeah I for one Like the new Battle-star galactica series.
    i’m waiting for the other seasons to come out for sale.

I’m actually a fan of Deep Space Nine - star trek  ( I like the characters on that show, like Oddo vs Quark is always funny )

BSG Season 1 is out on DVD check out Best Buy

• 2007 AAR League

Yes I have Season 1.0 and 2.0 i’m waiting for 2.5 and the other 3.0 to come out for sale

I actually preferred Voyager to DS-9…well, once they stopped making Janeway know everything, even more then the chief engineer and master at arms, etc.  I like the whole idea of the holographic doctor, etc.

DS-9 was good too, but it seemed like the younger sibling of Babylon 5, which was way better in graphics, script, acting, concept and design.

The best is Star Trek with Kirk/Spock though.

Also, does anyone have a link to download the MacGuyver / MasterCard Commercial?

• 2007 AAR League

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2695206

Not sure if you can download it but you can watch it.

• “The best is Star Trek with Kirk/Spock though.”

Price club has the 3 orginal star trek series for 49.95 each. Thats the lowest price i ever seen. Normally its 89-99 bucks each season.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m