• Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone has a high res scanned in copy of the original game board, I have seen the supreme edition maps and they are fantastic, but I am just after the original print game board for the 1942 second edition game.  I have my print sitting in front of me now, but I’m wishing I could get it on the computer to edit it, so I’m wondering if anyone else has done that.  If there is a thread with a link to the original game board, please show me it and sorry for posting another topic about it.

Thanks,

Schroeder

• No but i redid that map, look in sticky either variants or house rules

• Thanks for responding Imperious, I think your redone versions of the board are fantastic, but I am trying to get an original board.

So, nobody has a file of the original board on their computer?  Maybe because it would be illegal to distribute that or what?  I’m not sure why nobody would have it.  I can’t find it anywhere else on the internet and I thought here would be the best place to ask.

Anyway, thank you for responding, I’ll keep looking.

• You might want to model something after the TripleA maps, which I know has one version of it, but that might be a little difficult. If you really need to I could probably upload a scan of my gameboard. I actually really want a scan of the 1940 boards and the 1914 WW1 board.

• '18 '17 '16

I have got a 20mb scan of the OOB map (that is, scale 1:1). The problem with this scan is, that it is too dark, as I was told. Unfortunately, I didn’t know that when the file was produced and when it came down to work with the scan file it was too late to compalin about the quality at the copy shop. However, if you are interested, I can send you a link to download the scan.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m