• ok im sure this is asked many times but what is this?  do i need to learn some AA chant?  like miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss, misssssssssssssssssssssss.  ;)  oooooooooooooomlete, ok now im hungry…

EM

• you cant do anything till you got 100 Axis and Allies pictures posted.

get busy.

I gave you +1 to start you off.

• :?
    OK, like where are we supposed to post these picures? :|

• @Imperious:

you cant do anything till you got 100 Axis and Allies pictures posted.

get busy.

:-D Hahaha, good one! Not sure how many others will get it though.

To clue you in… elbowmaster hosted a cool A&A pic of the day at the AH site, then over at Larry’s site.

But I’m guessing the actually answer is (as I suspected) you need 100+ posts to post karma. ~ZP

• I look forward to seeing some of those pics as soon as our file area has some space available.  :-)

• @ncscswitch:

I look forward to seeing some of those pics as soon as our file area has some space available.  :-)

Actually, to make things easier for sites like this, I host my own picture web server that has many fan items that are located at Larry Harris’ message board.  What that means is that I wont need your server to bank / store photos, and similar to what I do at HGD, id be willing to do the same for the fans here.  That way, you have a safe area, free of annoying photobucket pop ups and shameless plugs.  I tried doing HTML tags here ie without success  :(

my services can include FTP access for maps or files.

Thanks for your consideration

EM

• my services can include FTP access for maps or files.

LOL … ‘my services’…

EM’s file service Incorporated. :-D

For the uninformed, ElbowMaster is the Administrator/Head Moderator at Larry Harris’s Forum harrisgamedesign.com

GG

• @Imperious:

my services can include FTP access for maps or files.

LOL … ‘my services’…

EM’s file service Incorporated. :-D

buahahahahaha, no, that would be Elbow International  ;)  but seriously, at least it doesnt have popup adds…

GG, to be honest, I have no idea why Larry made me moderator, it sure hasnt stopped me from giving Larry a hard time like I did even before being moderator.  I dont have Admin rights on his board.  My take on his MB, is that he started it up so he could put his dedication thread up, the one the AH made him take off because a single member complaint about honoring war veterans…I cant recall the guys name but he was from quebec and used a skull and cross flag as an avatar.  Shortly after that happened, Larry opened his board with the 1st topic being…dedication…

EM

• wow, how did I get negative kharma already?  :(

I guess I still dont get the concept here and what it means here.  Can someone direct me to the rules of engagement?

EM

• '18 '17 '16 '11 Moderator

@elbowmaster:

wow, how did I get negative kharma already?  :(

I guess I still dont get the concept here and what it means here.  Can someone direct me to the rules of engagement?

EM

There’s rules of engagement?  Where!?!?

Seriously, a few of us always get 2 or 3 negative karma from certain individuals every day.  Some of us get positive karma from other individuals as well.

Since you seem to be famous/infamous, I’d recommend asking your buddies to boost your GK count. =)

• My karma ran over my dogma…

Ah. That’s the storyline! :evil:

FYI,  I could make a comment about Quebec and the ahem people of ahem Quebec, but that would be political.

GG

• :-D
      Jennifer, I would give you + Karma more often, but your too serious most of the time. Try to lighten up some more. I’d like to see your fun side more, right Guys  :?
    OK, You can hit me with negative K, but that won’t change my desire to see a more fun you. :-D
      And when are you going to play game with me?  Or am I not worthy enough yet?  :wink:

• '19 Moderator

Hey Elbow, don’t worry about the negative Karma some missguided souls even gave me negative Karma!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m