• I’m assuming your talking about Russian TT’s?

The TT’s adjacent to Moscow are

Ukraine
    Belarus
    Livonia
    Tatarstan
    Karelia.

All other Russian TT’s fall into the other Russian TT for Revolution Rules

• No, i am talking about all countries.

The rulebook says that

ALL ORIGINALLY CONTROLLED TERRITORIES ARE ADJACENT TO THE CAPITAL EVEN IF THERE ARE OTHER TERRITORIES IN BETWEEN

• @MEGAEINSTEIN:

No, i am talking about all countries.

The rulebook says that

ALL ORIGINALLY CONTROLLED TERRITORIES ARE ADJACENT TO THE CAPITAL EVEN IF THERE ARE OTHER TERRITORIES IN BETWEEN

What are you talking about?

• What page is this on?

• Customizer

I think he’s confusing “Adjacent” with “Regional” (page 11)

• Maybe its a railway within your own country, to speed up the progress ?

• Are all originally controlled territories adjacent to the capital?
    Even if there are other territoreies in brtween?

• I am talking a bout the rulebook, chapter about move

It says something like all german territories except colonies can trace a direct line from the capital, that means that land units can jump from the capital to all originally controlled territories

• ???

Land units can only move one space per turn.

• Official Q&A

The rule says:

Regional territories are adjacent to one another and can trace a line across adjacent territories directly to their capital territory.

There is nothing in there that suggests that such territories are considered to be adjacent to the capital for any purpose.

• Krieghund could you ask Mr. Harris about this?

In your opinion why you cantrace a line from your territories to the capital EXCEPT colonies?

• @MEGAEINSTEIN:

Krieghund could you ask Mr. Harris about this?

In your opinion why you cantrace a line from your territories to the capital EXCEPT colonies?

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.  Where is this from and what are you asking?

• Official Q&A

The point of the sentence I quoted is simply to differentiate “regional territories” from “colonies”.  Regional territories can trace a line through contiguous original territories back to the capital, while colonies are removed from the capital.  The only difference this really makes is that colonies of minor powers are handled a little differently than their capitals.  Since minor powers don’t have regional territories anyway, this sentence is more about “flavor” than anything else.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m