• Customizer

I does not move until you click.  So no, I don’t understand.  Just slow down your clicking.

• TripleA '12

It’s got nothing to do with my clicking. Say it’s my turn and I am the attacker: I click on the embattled territory and the combat sequence begins immediately. Within 1 or 2 seconds, all the attacking units have fired (AI selects casualties), then all defending units fire back. I am then required to select casualties of my own, I do this and then click to proceed to the 2nd combat round. The sentence in bold is where I’m finding things to move too fast to take in. Is there any way to slow it down? I cannot easily see which units have scored hits because all the dice are thrown simultaneously.

• Customizer

@Lozmoid:

It’s got nothing to do with my clicking. Say it’s my turn and I am the attacker: I click on the embattled territory and the combat sequence begins immediately. Within 1 or 2 seconds, all the attacking units have fired (AI selects casualties), then all defending units fire back. I am then required to select casualties of my own, I do this and then click to proceed to the 2nd combat round. The sentence in bold is where I’m finding things to move too fast to take in. Is there any way to slow it down? I cannot easily see which units have scored hits because all the dice are thrown simultaneously.

If you play against a human, they will not respond so quickly.  Also make sure the option “confirm enemy casualties” is selected, so that you have to click to confirm that you see the enemies casualty selection before moving forward.

You should start playing humans more.  The AI is just a novelty, and is really just for beta-testing maps and for completely new players to test a few games on.

• TripleA '12

Ah, okay thanks. Didn’t realise that.

• '22 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '12

Hey Veqryn, you may be glad to know that I am almost full time TrippleA now… I eat my own words I guess.  I still like battlemap and will play it, but the tide is too strong…  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m