• @Linkon:

Why would you frequent someplace w people you hate ?

CURSE YOU LINKON!!!  :lol:

that made me laugh so hard I just spit coffee across the room and now I have to go clean it up before my carpet gets (another) stain in it!   :-D :-D :lol: :lol:

To add a bit of explanation to this statement, Gar is the type of guy who loves a good forum argument(don’t we all?), and is very good and poking holes in people arguments, which tends to drive people to absolutely insane and cause them to lash out and eventually the forum argument devolves into a flame war which one of the mods (usually IL) comes and closes. Why he would like a place where this happens is for the simple reason that sometimes its fun to go to the zoo just to watch the chimps freak out and fling poo and everything. It’s just fun!  :-D

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Like Churchill - I feel a sense of validation when hated, and as it doesn’t bother me in the least, it’s more of a blessing than a curse - and adds to the enjoyment.

Of course, it helps that MANY more people like me than hate me.  (Infact all but one).

Not to say that I go looking for fights, but when I see abuse/harassment, I’m going to stand in it’s way. And yea, my sense of humor can rub people the wrong way… lol.  Oh well.

Why he would like a place where this happens is for the simple reason that sometimes its fun to go to the zoo just to watch the chimps freak out and fling poo and everything.

And this LOL…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m