"Tall Paul's" A&A INFRASTRUCTURE units detailed and painted by "WARMACHINE Team"

• Customizer

Guys,

I’ve forgotton who just asked,…but we don’t have ALL of the Minor Industrial Complexes finished yet.

“Tall Paul”

• Customizer

Guys,

––Although it’s been a while since the ‘Master Painter’, “Allworkandnoclay” completed some A&A projects, I’ve just received some pics of the Minor Factories that he has now finished. These are units I bought from the “Risk, 2008” version if I remember correctly. If I mis-stated the Risk version, I’ll go back and get the correct info for you. Anyway, here are some pics below:

“Tall Paul”

––Here’s how they looked before painting.

![$(KGrHqJ,!nwFIuFrlhWPBSMOZ!Y6Fg60_57.JPG](/uploads/imported_attachments/migrated/298424%24(KGrHqJ%2C!nwFIuFrlhWPBSMOZ!Y6Fg60_57.JPG)

• Customizer

Guys,

––I’ve “re-named” the pics in order to be able to post them here for everyone’s enjoyment.

“Tall Paul”

----Here are Germany and Italy

riskfactory-germany01.jpg
    riskfactory-italy01.jpg

• Customizer

––And here are Japan and Russia

“Tall Paul”

riskfactory-japan01.jpg
    riskfactory-russia01.jpg

• Customizer

––And here are America and France.

“Tall Paul”

riskfactory-usa01.jpg
    riskfactory-france01.jpg

• Customizer

––And here are Anzac and U.K.-Pacific(F.E.C.).
    ––Note that “Allworkandnoclay” had to “hand-paint” the national insignia on these.

“Tall Paul”

riskfactory-anzac01.jpg
    riskfactory-ukpac01.jpg

• Customizer

––And here are the Un-lettered ones for “whatever” turns up,…and a group shot of ALL. I hope you enjoy these latest creations and hope that they might inspire some gamers to paint/decal some.

“Tall Paul”

riskfactory-plain01.jpg
    riskfactory-all01.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––I found the pic of the Risk Factory in U.K.-European colors and have posted it below.

––All of the above “Risk Factories” will be used as Technical Research Centers

“Tall Paul”

riskfactory-uk_europe01.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––The HBG Minor Factories have now been painted and their pics are below.

Here are Germany and Italy Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Factory, Minor Germany.jpg
    Factory, Minor Italy.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here’s the HBG Minor Factories from Japan and Russia. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Factory, Minor Japan.jpg
    Factory, Minor Russia.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here are the HBG Minor Factories for USA and France. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Factory, Minor USA.jpg
    Factory, Minor France.jpg

• Impressive – the chimneys even have bricks painted on them!

The factories with flags painted on them are a nice echo of the ones we see in Frank Capra’s “Why We Fight” WWII movies.

Frank Capra German Factory.jpg
    Frank Capra Japanese Factory.jpg

• Customizer

CWO Marc & others,

@CWO:

Impressive – the chimneys even have bricks painted on them!
    Yep,….red bricks and all. My favorite part of these paint jobs, haha!

The factories with flags painted on them are a nice echo of the ones we see in Frank Capra’s “Why We Fight” WWII movies.
    Man, I’ve seen those old clips a million times. Thanks a lot for sharing them again! BTW,….to me, the major factories(OOB) look jsut like the ones in those clips.

Tall Paul

Factory, Major All.jpg

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Tall:

CWO Marc & others,

@CWO:

**Yep,….red bricks and all. My favorite part of these paint jobs, haha!**Â

Man, I’ve seen those old clips a million times. Thanks a lot for sharing them again! BTW,….to me, the major factories(OOB) look jsut like the ones in those clips.

Tall Paul

Those are cool looking. Did you just get these?

• Customizer

@John:

@Tall:

CWO Marc & others,

@CWO:

**Yep,….red bricks and all. My favorite part of these paint jobs, haha!**�

Tall Paul

**I just now received the pics, units will be here before long. LOTS of stuff happenning. I honestly can’t wait to get some more of the Shapeways units into the que. They are going to look SO COOL once they’re painted. They’re awesomely detailed even without paint. Soon.

Tall Paul**

@Tall:

@John:

@Tall:

CWO Marc & others,

@CWO:

**Yep,….red bricks and all. My favorite part of these paint jobs, haha!**�Â

Tall Paul

**I just now received the pics, units will be here before long. LOTS of stuff happenning. I honestly can’t wait to get some more of the Shapeways units into the que. They are going to look SO COOL once they’re painted. They’re awesomely detailed even without paint. Soon.

Tall Paul**

I see. I bet your excited! I can’t wait to see them, myself. :-D

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here are the HBG Minor Factories for UK_Europe and UK_Pacific. Since there aren’t any “Union Jack” decals available, the flags had to be hand-painted for the UK_Pacific units.

Tall Paul

Factory, Minor U.K._Europe.jpg
    Factory, Minor U.K._Pacific.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––Here are the HBG Minor Factories for Anzac and Unlettered. Again, the Anzac flags are hand-painted. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Factory, Minor Anzac.jpg
    Factory, Minor Unlettered.jpg

• Customizer

Guys,

––And finally, a “group shot” of all of the painted HBG Minor Factories. Enjoy!

Tall Paul

Factory, Minor All.jpg

@Tall:

Guys,

––Here are the HBG Minor Factories for UK_Europe and UK_Pacific. Since there aren’t any “Union Jack” decals available, the flags had to be hand-painted for the UK_Pacific units.

Tall Paul

Doesn’t I 94 produce decals for that or not, or are they just out?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m