• '10

@Razor:

So much for free international trade… :| at bottom line all countries are protectionists (spelling ?)
    I just ordered some fake hair from Sweden, and it got stuck for a week in customs, and end of the story is it costed me twice as much.

That was a hairy deal right there!

• '10

Ugh….  I am having Customs issues also.

I feel your pain!

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

Leaving Customs in LA today for Tulsa….thank God.

• Customizer

So did you get them today?

@knp7765:

I am steamed!!!
    It will be Monday.
    They are sitting less than 2 hours from me and they won’t be here until Monday or even Tuesday.
    I let the trucking company know that I was not happy!

• Customizer

Well, I guess you could say at least these are just gaming pieces and not something like medical supplies or transplant organs.  You might end up with a lot of dead patients between customs and the trucking company.

Or, better yet, what if your were ordering some sort of perishable food stuffs?  By the time it got here, you would have a nice big shipment of e-colai.

• '10

@coachofmany:

@knp7765:

I am steamed!!!
    It will be Monday.
    They are sitting less than 2 hours from me and they won’t be here until Monday or even Tuesday.
    I let the trucking company know that I was not happy!

You have our support Coach!  We all know these things happen and are out of your control.  Can’t wait to get them!

Axis Minors are in.
    Start shipping tomorrow!
    I will send your out tomorrow FMG!

• '10

This was a MINOR wait from preorder to shipping time.

• HBG is pumping out sets at what seems like light-speed.

I can’t wait to see some of the future sets.

• Customizer

Have you checked out the “Design Stage” area on his Battle Pieces page?  He’s planning two new German sets;  Early War and Late War.  Really cool lists.  Looking forward to seeing these myself.

• Customizer

The “Coach” is definately the Commanding General of the Big Green H" Division.  I think he deserves a (virtual) **Distinguised Service Medal **for his continuing efforts at bringing more FUN to our gaming experiences,…over and above the call of duty!

I also am anxiously looking forward to ALL of HBGs future products.  I only hope that enough pre-orders can be found for the US Naval set(s) he’s planning IN ADDITION to the other announced sets.  If you’re interested in these Naval set(s), NOW is the time to make your pre-orders as I believe there might be a deadline.  Thanks again “Coach”

“Tall Paul”****

• They need a Jagdpanther in the late war german set, coolest unit ever.

• Customizer

@Rapossu:

They need a Jagdpanther in the late war german set, coolest unit ever.

That would be cool.  Perhaps Coach would consider subbing the Jagdpanther for the Tiger 1 in his Late War set.  I only say this because FMG’s German set will have the Tiger 1.  Just a suggestion.

• '14

FMG I doing a Tiger II if I’m not mistaken. A Tiger I is needed more IMHO

@Rapossu:

I love the Jagdpanther but it looks very similar to the Panther.
    Since I did a Stug III tank destroyer I needed a later war and since the Elefant is so iconic , I decided to go with it.
    Trust me, there will be another German set in late 2012.
    I need a heavy tank so the tiger I was a perfect choice, used even by the Afrika Korps.
    Tiger II was used in a limited role.

• '10

@coachofmany:

@Rapossu:

Since I did a Stug III tank destroyer I needed a later war and since the Elefant is so iconic , I decided to go with it.
    I need a heavy tank so the tiger I was a perfect choice, used even by the Afrika Korps.

Very true. The Tiger I saw action in Tunisia. U.S. forces were first exposed to the Tiger in Tunisia.

• Customizer

@Tigerman77:

FMG I doing a Tiger II if I’m not mistaken. A Tiger I is needed more IMHO

FMG is making two armor sculpts for the German set and they chose the Tiger 1 and the Tiger II.  Personally, I think they should have made one of them a light/medium tank, but looking forward to them none the less.

@coachofmany:

@Rapossu:

That’s cool.  We can always have more Tiger Is.  Now Germany will get extra Heavy tanks.  Bwah ha ha ha ha

Here is the Dark Grey Minor Set with a Panzer III of each color in front.

Axis minors-250.jpg

• '18 '17 '16 '15 '13 '12 '11

Can’t wait to get my hands on them.  :-)

J.  8-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m